Jman1050 saying Hi - How To - Light Bulb Vaporizer - Very Easy and Quick

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jman1050, Feb 18, 2008.

1. +rep, man. Awesome first post.

2. Well... I can say it works really well.

I shoulda waited longer when it dried... but was able to get most of the "smokeables" smoked ;)

3. So the bud goes into the bulb..
    Do you clean it out after you hit it?
    Or does it just 'vaporize'?

4. You'll be left with dark brown bits of dried up weed which you have to discard (just unscrew the cap off and dump it out)

You can rinse the bulb out if you remove the headjoint first.. do NOT rinse with the headjoint on, otherwise water will stay stuck in there, and corrode the bulb.. so then one day your bulb will just fall out and smash when you least expect it!

Make sure to dry the bulb really well if you rinse it, let it sit for a while, shake it out.. otherwise those water vapours will never leave the bulb, and may interfere with your vaporizing.

Check this guys video out on YouTube of how to use a vape.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tzk4-RtM3k&feature=related

5. amazing write up. props

6. First song: Bobby McFarrin - Don't Worry, Be Happy.

Last song: Bob Marley - Three Little Birds.

7. I feel like such deja vu. I swear I saw this video like a month ago. crazy shit. Welcome btw.

8. I like your methodz.

You get the +reppies OP.

[​IMG]

9. Wow...going to try this later.....GREAT first post man. :hail: :hail: :hail: +Rep.

10. Thanks guys, that vape looks sweet man, good job

11. Ooooh I see how it works now. I was being an idiot and assuming the straw was barely supposed to go into the cap, but now I realize it's supposed to go all the way into the bulb. I'm going to go punch myself.

12. Shit, my bulb broke when I was twisting it out.
    Oh well, I'm going to stock up on a bunch of spare light bulbs today.

This vaporizer is godly.
    It is saving so much of our weed.
    And it works so well, knocks me on my ass in just a few hits.

13. Shit man, thats always a bad situation.
    Haha, I'm glad you're enjoying the vape, it definitely saves on weed and kicks ass!

14. i've always wondered how peeps get around the black thing...EXCELLENT post :) should be stickied:hello:

15. Great post man. Haha 8 posts and 3 rep bars now. I had to give a plus rep for that. Never have I seen a new member contribute such great info. Keep it up and welcome to the city.

16. Thanks alot guys :)
    If anyone else has pics of the ones they've made, I'd be glad to check em out :D

17. thats a good job , you saved our lives . by the way i have a question is this lightbulb for w33d only? or could we use it for h@sh ? and h@sh oil ? please clarify this , because this will be important for the h@sh fan's

18. H@sh or hash? Yes it can be used for hash and hash oil.

19. Very nice tutorial man!

20. Will the lightbulb Vaporizer work for Spice Gold? Anyone know?