Jlab headphones

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dustructo, Nov 22, 2011.

1. So I just bought the J4 headphones today. Like, 3 hours ago. I decided to look at the website again for shits and giggles, and they just fucking released the J5 and J.FI series. What the fuck man. For some reason, the J4 buds without the microphone isn't listed on the website anymore, which is the one I bought. I don't even understand that. The J5 is cheaper than J4, so I hope the price shines the quality. The J.FI looks really fucking neat, and is more expensive. As I would go for quality over value, these things are made partially from wood, so I wouldn't trust the durability. But fuck, I wish I had these decisions before I bought the goddamn thing.

2. Hey, man i saw that too and the J5's do look sweet, but the J4's are hands down the best headphones I've owned. The funny thing is when my J3's broke I sent in a suggestion that they should combine the cord of the J4 (cause they are ugly as sin) with the bud of the J3, and now they have with the J5. Maybe I should be entitled to a pair in exchange for my creative input. In any case you still made a good purchase and won't be disappointed.

3. [quote name='"stallion5188"']Hey, man i saw that too and the J5's do look sweet, but the J4's are hands down the best headphones I've owned. The funny thing is when my J3's broke I sent in a suggestion that they should combine the cord of the J4 (cause they are ugly as sin) with the bud of the J3, and now they have with the J5. Maybe I should be entitled to a pair in exchange for my creative input. In any case you still made a good purchase and won't be disappointed.[/quote]

Hey man, sorry for the rediculous timing in reply. I just got the headphones, and they're fine with me man. Sound packs more of a punch. The cord is much more solid. More springy and rigid than I would like, but that's only a nit pick. I'm queerly disappointed that the default bud size fit me perfectly, on the J3's, I had to switch to a smaller size. Besides, I would have liked the double flange buds to have fit my ear. Would've been different. What's irritating though is that the case that comes with it is like a couple centimeters too short for my Zune HD. It would've been sweet for it to fit. According to the Jlab website, they don't recognize Zune products, which is a shame.

I also agree that you should have gotten some appreciation for that suggestion. Even if it be an email.