JJs at it again!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JimmyJackson, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Lookin good bro. Diggin the new light aye?

2. Thanks man! Yeah, the new light is awesome!

I noticed some roots coming out of my 47 north clones this afternoon. 6 days to root is awesome. This strain seems to be very easy to clone and grow and looks like a good yielder.

So after giving my OGs a nice glass of grow big to drink they responded amazingly! Their growth took off and they ended up stretching a bit more and it looks to me like the buds are swelling more and more. I'll try and get a midweek update for everyone on wednesday or so.

3. The girls are turnin into full-on monsters! and you've done an amazing job with training them. :smoke:

4. Daniel is today's winner of guess what's wrong with an answer of salt buildup. Flushed them all pretty good. Fuck this fox farms bullshit, I want to go organic.

5. [quote name='"JimmyJackson"']Daniel is today's winner of guess what's wrong with an answer of salt buildup. Flushed them all pretty good. Fuck this fox farms bullshit, I want to go organic.[/quote]

Sucks bro. I gotta flush my bitches next time so that doesnt happen.

6. Still gotta flush even organically fed plants! But nice work! I am soooo happy with the results now that I finally just flush when im supposed to and not dick around until the deficiencies show.

7. [quote name='"Danyul"']Still gotta flush even organically fed plants! But nice work! I am soooo happy with the results now that I finally just flush when im supposed to and not dick around until the deficiencies show.[/quote]

Agreed. Natural salts and sugar build up

8. What you lookin like dawg

9. [quote name='"Danyul"']Still gotta flush even organically fed plants! But nice work! I am soooo happy with the results now that I finally just flush when im supposed to and not dick around until the deficiencies show.[/quote]

What about real organiclly grown bud :confused:

10. How are the girls doin brosef?

11. Here are photos taken from January 15th (day 39) They are all OG Kush except for the last picture.

Attached Files:

12. #112 JimmyJackson, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    Here are pictures taken from January 23 (day 48)

Attached Files:

13. Here are pictures from today January 29th (day 54):

Group shot, OGK closeup, this OGK pheno seems like it is going to take a bit longer than the others.

Attached Files:

14. hell yeah man, looks great.
    how long total you think the ogk is gonna run

15. Thanks man!

The one in that last picture may go 10 weeks but I hope not. I plan on chopping one of them that's further along around week 9 or so maybe a little earlier.

16. let it go man, youll like it so much better.

17. Looks like we will be taking the ladies into week 9 on Tuesday. Pistils are receeding into calaxys more. Buds falling over from weight. My 47lights is filling out more and more and looks to be a kick ass producer.

I think I have Seasonal Affective Disorder, gonna go chill in the grow room and see if I can get some rays.

18. I sit under my lights all the time, if it's uncomfortable for me, then it is for the plants. Best temperature discipline I've discovered.

19. The first three pictures are my 47lights, its filling out nicely but its still got a lot of room for growth towards the top as you can see in picture 2.

Then I have a group shot and lastly an OGK closeup.

Attached Files:

20. Gorgeous nuggs man omgggg :eek: