JJs at it again!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JimmyJackson, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Nope, molasses is sugar and those microbes feed off sugar, watering with molasses wouldnt feed the microbes because they just aren't there once you've killed them with the synthetics.

2. #22 JimmyJackson, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
    Here is a picture of my girls as promised from today, day 6 12/12 cycle. I started them on the FF flower feeding schedule at %50. I had one OG that showed very minor signs of burning but everyone else was extremely happy. The AK47xNL is getting HUGE its in the back right corner in this picture.

Attached Files:

3. Beautiful, man. Have you checked those 5 gallon rootballs after harvest? Do the roots fill the whole bucket? I'm thinking about switching from 3 gal to 5 gal. I'm thinking I need to.

4. You've got me wanting to do soil!

5. The roots filled most the bucket on my last grow with a very impressive structure but they had some more room for growth. They looked very happy and healthy and had no signs at all of being root bound.

Come join us on the dark side! Haha

6. Hey bro. Lookin good. That og is such good smoke. I Wanna try reserva privada sour kush (headband). Love that shit.

I wouldnt recommend running dwc in 3 gallon buckets.. i think the more room the roots have the better. I have an indica plant i just pulled,really tight root structure. No way it would have fit in a 3gallon bucket.

And i just switched back to soil as well,i love having a mother plant and seperate vegging plants.. plus organic is just better. And it doesnt require as much attention. ;)

7. Bigger the roots bigger the shoots I always say! I'm going organic next run. The guy in front of me at the hydro shop this evening bought 600 bucks worth of organic nutrients and amendments and he could barely get it all out the door on the cart, I gave him a hand of course. Mad respect for whatever operation he's got going on haha.

8. nice.

You think he was maximizing his grow.

I saw a dude in the grow shop, said he has 2 600w lights,couldnt figure out why his plants were 12" with one node,falling over in the pot. Lol. (His lights were on the ceiling.)

9. Haha he obviously has never heard of the Internet or grasscity!

The guy at my hydro shop bought all the store brand organics instead of the expensive big names which I thought was a good sign and he seemed to know EXACTLY what he needed, almost as if he had been in the game for a while. I was eyeing all the stuff Im going to be using for the next run. Pretty funny how I'm already planning everything out, I would never have seen me doing this if you had asked me a year ago but it's so exhilarating and rewarding!

10. Dude ditto. Ive always thought bout growing but never thought it was an attainable thing. This is like the solution to all of my problems. Haha

11. #31 JimmyJackson, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    Yall know what pisses me off? Mother fuckin know it alls. If anyone tells you that using synthetics with kill your micro herd and living soil you can tell them to shove it. Through recent research from multiple credible universities as well as private research institutions I have found that you can use synthetics in combination with organics with great results. As long as your synthetics stay below 10 on the NPK scales. This means that you can use the fox farms trio in combination with organics. The research showed that, when used together, less synthetics were needed and final yields were greater than pure organics or pure synthetics. You know those huge pumpkins at the fair every year? That's how they get them so big! I rushed to start brewing a tea last night so I can help my bio herd grow ASAP.

12. This is very good to know. I'm using Jungle Juice currently and adding about a tbsp. molasses per gallon. I'm still too new though to judge my results. :smoke:

13. I'd like to do an experiment with my future 9 plant SOG:
    3 100% organic
    3 100% synthetic
    3 50/50

14. Sounds like ur on the grind bro.

15. #35 JimmyJackson, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    Hustling since 2005.

16. Everyday Im hustlin every day Im snufflin everyday Im tussel-lin!

17. Just saw you commented so I check this thread only to see my picture never got uploaded yesterday. Now I'm out of town for the next 6 days. I had to saturate my plants real well, I'm a little nervous but I think I'll be getting back in time and everything will be fine. I also had to raise my light to compensate for the expected stretch between now and when I get back. I'll be hitting the slopes this time tomorrow. Happy holidays everyone!

18. Man I hope when you come back they look better than mine. I just got back last night after 4 days and my master kush and blue dream clones I got were all dried up and dropping like a son of a bitch, possibly past resurrection.... I just put a ziplock over them and sprayed the inside to give the leafs some humidity but I dont think they will make it.
    They were in party cups so i think thats why they dried out so much. Im kinda bummed.... Its my fault for not transplanting them before I left though.
    Have fun on the mountain bro! Hit a sweet indy switch 180 for us!

19. Oh man, I love to ski! My harvest is coming in just in time for ski season. I have a spot I stop at, check out the view, and smoke a little bowl, before driving to the slopes. I ski on average about 40 days a year! Life is good.

20. #40 JimmyJackson, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    Fuck yeah! Skiing was pretty sick! Not too crowded even for the holiday season. Not very many runs were open but I got blazed as fuck and straight bombed each slope. I wish I could ski that many days each year! Man am I jealous. I've been all through Colorado and Utah and out west (Copper, Park City, Glade Valley, Breck, Vail, Steam Boat, Snowmass, Deer Valley and the list goes on and on and on). The best place I've been so far was Whistler Blackcomb in British Columbia, Canada. It's where they had the previous winter olympics, a little over an hour from Vancouver. That place was fucking SICK! HUGE ASS back bowls with untouched powder! Enough about that, lets move on to the girls. I took a picture the day I left (12/19) and I took a picture right now when I got back (12/26). More pictures to come in the future when the budding gets further along.

Attached Files: