Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jittery but not anxious or paranoid.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I've found that when I smoke, I usually get very jittery, but not as a result of anxiety or paranoia. At the same time, I've found that the only remedy to the jitters is to lay down. Does anyone else experience this and if so, how do you overcome it?

2. Sounds like when i smoke a good sativa just ride with it, no real reason to overcome it.

3. You may be smoking too much for your tolerance level of that particular strain.

4. Sometimes when I smoke I'll get like jolts throughout my body and it'll feel like a twitch, but it's just the body high taking over =D. I let it go, it's pretty enjoyable.

5. i used to get that. even now i still sometimes get it though. its nothing, you just gotta chill and get warmer would help.

6. Seems normal, used to happen to me sometimes (and it didn't correlate with the amount smoked).
    Nothin' like driving while you feel like you have Parkinson's disease...