Jimson Weed (Datura)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Daggermouth, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I remember your thread and call bullshit, Those were sunflower seeds son

2. lol wowwwwwwwwwwww

3. aahahahah i'm probably the only person on GC that's actually done them. and, no, not like 200 seeds, fools. 3 flowers the first time, 1 flower the next.

it was pretty crazy, i'll say.

4. nah we've had some others. that sounds like alot to eat straight up though

5. hahahha well with a buck fiddy thou members i'm sure someone else has had em.

quite the interesting experience, not nearly as unpleasant as they may be made out to be. Not something to do again, but an interesting thing to do to your mind.

you can't quite explain the feeling of being unable to differentiate between things that are there and shouldn't be, and things that should be and are. That's a bit extreme sounding, i think.

It feels like its a trick played by the drug, almost.

6. #26 Facekicker, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    Hmm I have quite a few seeds I took from a plant before the freeze hit. There's a HUGE HUGE HUGE plant that grows every summer on a busy street corner near my folks house. I still to this day recall driving past it thinking "Boy what a fucking ugly plant to put on a corner like that" and a few years went by before I realized what in the fuck it was. I still don't know if it's intentionally cared for, or if they just let it go since it's on the corner of an apartment complex.

I'll post a pic of the seeds i have in a sec.

Oh yeah and I ate about 15 seeds not knowing if that was enough or too much and maybe I was feeling something but I went to bed not too long after so I'm not sure and haven't tried them since.

Here's the pic (sorry all I have is shitty camera phone atm)
    [​IMG]

7. not trying to keep this arguement going but you do give extremely horrible advice on the topic datura

8. i don't think i would ever try it. but i did see a VERY INFORMATIVE thread about datura on the shroomery a few days ago. if you are interested i suggest reading it.

9. no you will not get the same trip.. they are both deleriants but my understanding is that datura is HIGHLY more powerful.

10. i think it would be more effective to post a picture of kimbo slice there.
    translation: it would make kimbo slice cry badly

11. I plan on doing it sometime in the future when I find a group of people and place that fit with what I think datura would approve of.

12. I would never do it. There are way better hard core psychadellics like DMT and others