jimmy johns

Discussion in 'General' started by -AM-ON, Feb 10, 2012.

1. just ordered delivery for te first time. took 14minutes to get here with the store about 3miles away. freaky fast. impressed

2. Yeah buddy. They don't fuck around when they say freaky fast

3. A #16 would be pretty amazing right about now.

4. that is what i just maxed on :cool:

5. never been. we've got one in town, i just never think about it. what is a #16?

14 minutes isn't that fast. probably took 8 minutes to cook and then a good 5 minute drive. no biggie. :p

6. [quote name='"Makizushi"']never been. we've got one in town, i just never think about it. what is a #16?

14 minutes isn't that fast. probably took 8 minutes to cook and then a good 5 minute drive. no biggie. :p[/quote]

Lol here they deliver on bike... dunno if that's how they do it everywhere but 14 mins would be mind blowing hahahahha
    I'm outside their biking radius..... but... I'm not outside of silvermines radius...... mmmmmm

7. I'm jelly. Closest Jimmy John's to me is about 45 minutes away. ;[

8. Turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo...deliciousness.

9. It's faster than most other restaurants that offer delivery service. Expect 40-60 minutes for delivery of a pizza. By them marketing super fast delivery, I actually think it takes away potential money pizza restaurants might make.

Think about it, a person might think "I'm too tired to go out and get food, but I'm so hungry. I'll just order a pizza." They know its going to take almost an hour, but then they realize there's a faster, healthier alternative, which takes away potential profits from pizza restaurants. Unless the person really wants pizza, then they have no problem waiting. But a person who just wants something good to eat that can be delivered fast would rather get a sub in 10-20 minutes than wait an hour for a pizza.

10. Man i literally have a Jimmy Johns less than a mile and a half from my house and they say that im too far out of their radius. Like wtf, do i have to move in next door for them to deliver?

11. I'm about to go work for this fraud company so I can get some ends

12. A bunch of my buddies deliver for them by me... tip your drivers people!! They make tons of deliverys and people hardly ever tip them..