Jimmy John's

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Dec 2, 2008.

1. #9 Italian night with extra meat, sub dressing and no nasty mayo or onions. Hell yeah!

2. Sounds awesome. We have one in town it's wonderful open till 3am

3. best bread ive ever eaten

4. lucky. closes at 10 here :(

jimmy john's is expensive though.

5. That joint is cheep man. You can get a damn good sandwitch for 5.25

6. that's not that cheap. i prefer maxwell st. polish (OG) for 3.25 with fries and a drink.

7. word, can get the slims for even cheaper, still good too

8. seriously, what the fuck does (OG) mean?

9. OG stands for original..

10. Turkey Tom. Made in 22 seconds.

-C

11. Og so like ex: hashplant #1 means hashplant #1 orginal?

12. The bootlegger, with bacon and dijon mustard....and no tomatoes.... mmmmmm....

And gotta get the barbeque chips they're dank... But if you get a drink get no ice.. I ordered JJ last night and got almost 5 whole drinks out of my $1.75 drink. -.-

bootlegger is better than the italian club.... both delicious though...

13. that's kinda confusing, but here's a perfect example for you.

OG Kush (I'm sure you've heard of it) = Original Kush, or the original strain of kush.

14. 1 time I sat next to a black in a college class and he was on his phone and kept saying shit like "My OG tripp" or "Kenny OG aint give em 30".. I was laughing, like wtf this black talking something, but definitly not english as i can't comprehend it in the least. When class started I ask the ****** what in the hell an OG is? He said "OG my mama". I responded by saying, "So when the thugs start saying that dude an OG or if they say he a ranked gang member he a boss he an OG, they really call that high ranking gang member his mama". The guy was speechless.

15. I love Jimmy Johns!!! #14 Bootleggers Club is my favorite!!! they are made FREAKY FAST! LOL me and HerbalAndy were baked out of our minds when we first went there and were blown away how fast they made them!!