jim morrison

Discussion in 'General' started by Yung Bizzy, Jul 15, 2008.

1. watching something called Rock and Roll Acid Test, and there saying that jim would hang by his finger tips for like 3 mins off tall buildings. im not really following along cause Im blazing at the moment but could anyone describe this to me more why he would do that?

2. that is fucking crazy...but it was jim morrison. Dude's a G.

3. cause jim morrison was the man.

4. Because Jim Morrison was essentially apathetic about living, he wasnt afraid of death, and basically just did crazy stuff because he could/wanted to

5. yes, because what he said

6. Because Jim Morrison was the kind of guy who stalked 19th-century British byways and robbed people passing through town telling them "Your money or your life!"

7. because jim morrison was the kind of guy who taught former slaves farming techniques for self-sufficiency and was accredited with inventing peanut butter.

8. Because they say Gene Roddenbery got the idea for Star Trek from listening to Jim Morrison talk in his sleep.

9. because without jim morrison, stephen hawking would just be another cripple.

10. Because Jim Morrison's family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong

11. because jim morrison would fashion footslippers out of the facial skins of sumerian children in his spare time.

12. Because Jim Morrison wore a live rattlesnake as a condom

13. because jim morrison used powdered glass enemas to flush his system.

14. Because one time Jim Morrison was in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Jim goes up to the deer and says, "I'm Jim Morrison! SAY IT!" Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, "Jimmorisson" ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!

15. Because Jim Morrison ate himself in a single bite,

16. Because Jim Morrison slept eight hours a night!

Actually, I guess he was pretty normal when it came to that

17. because jim morrison always strolled through the doors of his favorite arcades to the tune of bob dylan's "hurricane".

18. because jim morrison loved his mother.

he was a good guy.

19. Because Jim Morrison taught me how to love a woman, and how to scold a child.

20. because jim morrison's favorite hobby was dividing by zero.