jillian michaels 30 day shred

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by juta107, Jan 6, 2013.

1. has anyone ever done it?

how was it/ would you recommend?

2. I just looked it up cause I have never heard of it, I would personally start doing cardio/caloric deficit if your trying to lose some lbs. That would work very well for sure, if you have the motivation.

3. im only trying to lose MAYBE 10lbs..but even then i might be getting too thin. i suppose im mostly trying to tone up a little.

i have a friend who wants to do this video and i said id do it with her

4. what's your weight and height? Start jogging at night (1-2 miles at first), that helps to tone up very well.

5. 5'8", 132lbs. lol i fucking hate running but i know its a great work out and plan on starting in the spring. for now it is too cold and id rather do other things to work out. i think ive committed to the idea of doing the jillian michaels tape with my friend because thats what she wants to do and she is the one who needs to lose weight/ the one who needs support.

even if it is not the best workout for me, oh well. it can only help since i dont work out at all right now. i was just wondering if anyone else had done it before, but apparently not

6. Yea running isnt for everyone, i personally have not tried the jillian Michael's although i worked at a sporting store where they sold her products quite frequently. Im sure its not a bad workout.