Jiggernex New England grow -- 1st timer

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Jiggernex, May 3, 2011.

1. Hello everybody, I've been lurking this site for about a month but made an account today so I can keep a grow journal on my first ever grow and get advice from seasoned growers.

It'll go like this:

Phase 1: germinating
    Phase 2: planting/growing
    Phase 3: harvesting

I'll keep this regularly updated. And it should be interesting since I haven't found any other regularly updated grow journal from New England, maybe because the growing season just started, maybe it's just not a popular place. Anyways, right now I'm on phase 1. Which is germination.

I want you guys to look at my seeds, though, first... I know 2 are good for planting, but what about the rest? I'm not quite sure if they're fried or if it's just their specific breed, but you guys could tell me.

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to GC! Germinate them all, plant them all. Then once they sprout, we will help you from there.

3. theres quite a few of us New England growers. keep reading this site has everything u need to grow successfully. Use the Search. i responded to ur other post btw.

4. #4 Jiggernex, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    ^Thanks. And I put them out today in a forest between my neighborhood and some old people condos. I put them in a small clearing which gets lots of sunlight because theres a large opening on the trees above. It's a bit of a pain in the ass to get there but I'll work it out. Sorry no pictures yet, I was kind of rushing. I'll take pictures next time I visit.

EDIT: some more details: I managed to plant the two seeds that had the biggest white roots coming out of the bottom. The other like what.... 4, 5 ? seeds I had spilled out of my little seed box I was carrying it in and lie on the bottom of the forest floor.