Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jiffy Lube Techs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mikecrts, Jun 25, 2014.

1. I was recently laid off from my other employer and now need to pick up some work. Anyone have any experience with Jiffy Lube drug testing? I went in for an interview and know I will not pass a test. My goal is to not waste my time or there time if they do.  

2. I imagine they drug test but I imagine you could easily pass the test with a friend's clean piss or fake piss. You can get the synthetic urine at a lot of head shops

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I use to work for brake check(same fucking thing pretty much). They're going to give you an oral swab DT during the interview. If for some reason you have cotton mouth and the test doesn't work they'll send you to a normal lab for a Urine test .