Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jets out and Raiders in

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jan 13, 2003.

1. oh yeah..well..ill just psychoflex you all until you cant get high anymore!!

BOOYAH!!

:::does the im finally doing a dance, dance:::::

2. True, Tennessee whoopings are tough, but not as bad as a crazy Kentucky woman whooping.

3. .....but...........

RAIDERS!

Being a die hard, and I've died hard many times, Chiefs fan, I gotta go with my man, Rich Gannon. He should still be playing at Arrowhead. But for some reason he got sent away so they could keep Elvis. What a dumbass move!

Hey Grbac! Buy a vowel!

If he woulda stayed they'd most likely have TWO Super Bowl trophies now, instead of just one, collecting dust in the corner.

You Titan fans should send some money to that Steelers back who "ran into" your kicker. And you should give Nedney an Oscar for his acting abilities.

So you still gonna watch the big game after your Titans are gone?

4. hey my football, teams out in florida at the moment....when i say football....it would be your soccer, they were seen training at some big stadium that hosted a game recently, and when they were training nearby, someone asked who's the guys in the green stripes and someone replied...that's that celtic team from England!....that really hurts..lol....it's like saying..."yeah there's that eagles team from Mexico"......Peace out...Sid

5. yeah..i agree with smokin..the end of that game was bullshit..the same as another playoff game with the titans..a couple years ago..at the endof a game they scored off a trick play, except the original pass was a forward pass..and there was a challenge, but the refs still made a bad call..what am i talking about..im steend.oned..go away norm..

6. WAH WAH WAH!!!!!

What a bunch of cry babies! ;)

Yes, Smokin...if the Titans don't go to the big game, I'll still be watching it. It's the Super Bowl! There's no way I wouldn't watch the game simply because they weren't playing.....but I'd be a lot happier if they were.

7. im hungry..what should i eat?

8. Hey BH, BBP, and RMJL you guys and gal are right, ain't nothin' like a Tennessee whoopin' lol....and whooped they got! As for the Eagles, they just blew it, and got a beatdown as well.

Well, my bet still stands (see my previous post in this thread). Anyone wanna place a bet against me, smokinokie, norm, and ArtesiaBuds?

9. My money is on the raiders!

10. a little ^bump^ to all the Bucs supporters out there...we were right :D

"Welcome to Tampa, home of the Raymond James, where the Bucs put it down and they bring the pain. Can you hear the cannons shootin' and the fans rootin'? You rookies are child's play now that we got Jon Gruden. ..."