Jet's first 600w MH/HPS Black D.O.G grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by jetdrawnz, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Update: start of week 4 flower and going strong, think she may have a deficiency of some sort. Plus what are
    Peoples opinions on heavy trimming? Seeing as she is soo bushy I'd like to trim more around the heads, most fan leaves up until the 2nd or 3rd to closest to top. Get rid of some of the bushy madness!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/IMG]

2. Update: going strong starting to thicken up, hoping she would early but I incurred a couple of issues. Any recommendations to trim Lower down or would it be too late to have an effect? I.e. Trim 3rd set of fan leaves and below off, any ideas? Thanks :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Update: the purple is slowly bleeding through, realised the crispy leaves wasn't a light problem but circulation of air issue, still going strong and thickening a little! [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. #44 jetdrawnz, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    Update: she's Looking beautiful with a day left of flush!! Chopping her tomorrow night after 36 hour dark period since last light after hearing good things about extensive night period. 1st photos are with light correction glasses followed by a couple of macros.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #45 jetdrawnz, Jul 27, 2016

6. #46 jetdrawnz, Jul 27, 2016

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. Awesome grow man. Getting ready to go into my 4th grow, but the 1st one in about 6 years. I think your post convinced me to go with a traditional ballast vs going LED or T5's. Thanks for all the detail!

10. Any info on the stretch was it small or big

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum