Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jet vs Regular lighters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by god4point0, Dec 16, 2009.

1. I've read plenty of places people spewing crap like "jet lighters burn the weed too fast and burns up the THC". I believe this to be true, but I also believe that controlling the distance from the greenery can still be as "safe" (for lack of a better word). What are your thoughts on this.

2. Yeah they work fine if you keep them far enough away, but they eat through fuel pretty quick. They work well with gravity bongs too. I don't have any problems with bic lighters though so may as well use them.

3. liquid butane "regular lighter" is far more dangerous and unhealthy then aerosol butane "jet" because it's a cleaner burn.

But if you want the safest of all, Invest in a glass rod, you heat it up and use the heated glass element to ignite the smoke, completely safe.

likethis:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Qz25hUHE8"]YouTube- hittin the bong wit the glass wand[/ame]

4. or just get some bee-line :/

5. This.