Jesus9112 PC Stealth Grow Flowering -> Harvest- Bag Seed *Pics*

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jesus9112, Jan 18, 2010.

1. #1 jesus9112, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    This is My Grow Journal Started after 1 week of flowering once it showed sex and its a girl.

This is from a nice indica bag seed i got a while ago and wanted to try it out i never thought i would get this far without error. If i were to get a male i was gunna start a "Automatic Short Stuff Blue Himalyan Diesel" grow but it turned out to be female so im hoping to harvest dry and a full cure ready by 4/20 i find this extremely possible. I was expecting an ounce but at the looks of it i might get more.

If i get enough supporters ill update it every couple days with pics.

Im Using FloraNova Nutes

2X23W 2700k Light Bulbs 3200 lumens total

Attached Files:

2. 1/19

Noticed a second site with flowers, and now the flowers can be seen without a microscope haha, but the smell is coming i can tell its not smelling outside the case just inside but still, for some reason its starting to get real hot in there :mad: 87 degrees but thats what my 2$ timer says and thats not the plant so... i think its okay.

3. 1/20

A third set of pistils i have noticed, i changed the lights so they werent as low because i think this thing is gunna get tall really soon feedback would be nice :hello:

Attached Files:

4. How tall is your plant, and how long did you veg it for? Also, nice WotLK box :)

EDIT: Only a fellow WoWer would understand my name haha

5. #5 jesus9112, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010

my plant is like 6 inches no more i vegged it for exactly a month, and thanks i just was able to pay for it again what server u play on??

6. Looking good check out my easyryder pc grow

7. what light schedual did u have them on during veg

8. I had them at 18/6 for the first 2-2+1/2 weeks then i needed more light so i just made it 24/0

obviously im on 12/12 now

9. #9 jesus9112, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    1/21

Not much really that i could see has happend yet except on one of the hairs i can see a bud forming, and also the leaves are going outward much more and a fourth set of pistols. Other then that ripped and happy ;)

10. 1/22 well today i made a big decision what i was gunna do about this touching the light. So i decided to make an lst fence out of cage wire. Its really growing so i can use lst to make it small for now...

Attached Files:

11. #11 jesus9112, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
    1/23 Day 13/14 Flowering

Some more pistils obviously, but some are turning amber!!! Is this suppost to happen so early all there are are tiny buds but amber pistils. Pictures tommorow would like some feedback:wave: And can someone tell me if the pistils are turning amber too early, its only the 14th day of flowering stage.

12. 1/24

Leaves and plant getting really close to the light still safe but... lsting tommorow main bud is getting bigger about the size of a finger nail now.

13. 1/25

lsted it on the fence today and finally i can see mutiple buds its really getting exciting.

That one leaf on the right ive pulled off

Attached Files:

14. 1/26

Many more buds sites im seeing appear some pistils are turning amber some pink which is nice well just have to see how it turns out.

15. sorry i forgot to post the pictures of the 26

here they are pretty good eh :D

Attached Files:

16. Looking good my man keep it up.

17. 1/27

More buds sites ive counted 16 now,lsting probably again tommorow.

18. 1/28 buds are getting bigger lsted it again, most of the pistils tips are amber or pink which is nice too. More pics tommorow

19. 1/31 sorry for no update just nothing has really happend besides buds getting bigger

20. 2.3 Sorry for no updates the last couple days, i think from now on im only gunna update when i notice some-
    thing really good or really bad happen. And basicly

It snowed finally on some of my buds here are some nice pictures.

This weekend will be week 4 over so one more month till harvest and then another month and a half of drying
    and curing and on April 20th ill be getting destroyed...:D

Attached Files: