Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jesus

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by letsgetcokes, May 7, 2007.

1. its a pretty popular high end strain up here in the north west. whenever it comes around (not exactly too often) everyones always freakin on it "dude so and so just picked up some Jesus!!!"

but does anyone know what strain it comes from or what not?

i mean i never see anything about it on any seed banks or anything.
    all i know is that for the most part it comes up here from oregon. Has anyone else even ever heard of it?

2. The closest thing I've heard is "God's Gift". Never heard of Jesus.

3. Nope I have never heard of it over here in NYC.

It could be a local growers product, and so it may not ever make it to far from your town .

4. Yeah could be a local hybrid

5. theres this other really rare bud that comes around here like once a year called "Jiesel" which is supposed to be a cross of jesus and diesel. ive heard of diesel from everyone but ive never smoked it, jesus on the other hand i have a bunch of times.

6. as i said before it generally comes from oregon. its not even from up here.....i dont think.

7. Could be related to God Bud..