Jesus

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by James001001, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Right, so I'm not Christian so fear not, this isn't a nonsensical rant. I had this idea while a little baked about Jesus. Maybe he was just a really successful hippy dude who used peoples religiously oriented minds to persuade them to be kind and caring. If you think about it that would make him one smart dude. Personally I think what he preached is excellent advice to follow, "Be nice to each other" and all of that kind of stuff anyways. I think he was just a man though, maybe a very smart and tricky man?

Needless to say his predecessors kind of strayed from that particular path...

2. Jesus grows the finest bud, but he never smokes any.

Jesus blows the finest glass, but doesn't need any, so he gives it away.

Jesus runs a cannabis dispensary that makes no profit from fakery.

Jesus turns water and fish and seed into love, and THC.

Thank your friend Jesus. He comes from Mazatlan. And his family is in your town, so why not welcome them into your lives?

Don't deport Jesus, he saved you from eternal manual labor.

Wait, we're talking Jesus De La Raza, right? Or am I just high????

3. Hahaha your just really high.

4. wait, isnt there a thread going on with the same idea already?

5. I think Jesus was a chill dude

6. I'm a Christian., and I believe this :D

7. i like the way they portrayed him in the divinci code... a mortal man who preached an idea of a single god and the power of love, instead of multiple gods.

8. Why did Christians choose a cross to show their faith? When Jesus supposedly comes back do you think he ever wants to see a fucking cross again?

9. maybe thats the point ;)