Jesus used cannabis?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Cannibasity, Dec 13, 2009.

1. "In addressing only the religious area, we find that the
    sacramental use of hemp is woven into the religious lives of
    the Semitic peoples and therefore either as Holy Anointing Oil
    or as sweet spices, or as principal spices in the offering of the
    Holy Smoke to the Father at the incense altar,
    and that Jesus was raised from childhood in a religion
    which used Cannabis as Sacrament."

he didnt smoke it like we do but, in the bible it does say how jesus periodically went inside smoke filled tents to pray for days sometimes weeks... that smoke in that tent was an in-cent consisting of Kane bosm now called cannabis... he would always come out with news from the lord lolol more like news from his head... weeks hotboxing!!! no wonder he was able to do such amazing things lol

anyone else speculate that he did smoke the holy herb:smoking:

2. I think you just made all of that stuff up about jesus, unless you're probably confusing him with moses or joshua or david or something

3. actually no i was reading it online .. i was researching on the rastafarian religion and stumbled across this.. there is alot about the holy herb and how it was used during the time of christ.. when he was born 2 wise men bought him gold, frankincense, and myrrh. back then frankicense was a mixture of a bunch of different spices marijuana included it was used to sooth and put people to sleep, to eleviate pain. it was given to marry after giving birth to jesus. my dad is somalian and this method of grounding hash into incens dated loooong ago and is still used now for the dame thing

4. Kaneh Bosm: Cannabis in the Old Testament~ | Cannabis Culture Magazine

5. i guess i was kinda right thanks for the info bro:hello:... putting this information together with the rasta info i have .. its proof that marijuana is a reall really reaaally big part of humanity.. and its down right preposterous that it is outlawed :mad:.
    the outlawing of marijuana is most likely the reason why our world has changed so much .. people really dont know how much of an effect marijuana has on the world.

6. This i agree with.

This i do not. Show me 1 bible verse that says any of the stuff you say it says above?

7. well that is if he existed:p i just find it a bit coincidental that the story of jesus is so similiar to the story one so many other "demi gods" who came long before him. ie mithras and many others

8. We are the body of Christ...

So yeah, Jesus smokes mad weed. :)