Jesus Smoked Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by SupremeToke, Sep 1, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

I FUCKING KNEW I SWEAR TO GOD THIS SHIT MAKES PERFECT SENCE or I'm really stoned.​

[​IMG]

2. I bet he never had to worry about the munchies

3. With a snap of his fingers, he could make a Marijuana plant grow 12 feet tall in 10 seconds.

4. haha it wouldnt matter because jesus does not exist.....

5. #5 CSterbz, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2011
    Burning bush in the bible. All I gotta say. also isn't there something in there talking about use everything on the earth to your advantage or somethin like that lol

6. I'm Christian so I believe that he does exist :hello: but you're not Christian and you do not believe that he exists, but we both smoke weed so everything alright. :smoke:

7. Exactly the burning bush, it's a sign.

Or Jesus likes lighting shit on fire, hell if I had laser vision like him I would fucking light everything on fire.

8. #8 CSterbz, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahahahahahah this

9. I guess it doesn't really say anything about smoking but I'm gonna assume edibles count as food as well.

10. Of course he did dude, people just use Jesus and the bible as power oh you go to hell if you do that OMG I WONT DO THAT.

Yep that's what happens

11. Word on the street says he shot heroin too.

12. Is that where he got all the crazy idea's :laughing:

13. i peg jesus as a sativa dude, so he can still perform miracles and what not while he's stoned

14. Haha or get everyone else stoned and start pretending to preform miracles high but really the weed did all those things :eek: Yep that's what i believe.

15. I will never thought of the burning bush that way. lol

16. This guy

17. Quoted for truth :D

18. Jesus was also allegedly a zombie. My theory on the crucifixion was that he got super baked, passed out for three days, and woke up in a hazy daze. Jesus "Blaze Zombie Tap Dancing" Christ.

19. Not smoked, he would more likely used it as an ointment, as described in the Old Testament.

The Holy Anointing Oil

And considering the many medical uses-

"and the blind shall see"
    - glaucoma, macular degeneration;

"the lame shall walk"- arthritis, MS and more;

"those who have leprosy are cured"
    Leprosy is marked by neuropathic pain which cannabis can treat effectively, but I've found nothing on curing leprosy with cannabis. However, cannabis does stop MRSA and other skin conditions which were often lumped together as "leprosy" by less civilized peoples.

So, I wonder if was Jesus the first "pot doc", healing folks with a cannabis ointment?

Granny :wave:

20. Jesus did exist. That is a fact.