Jesus no-name's first grow! (well into it)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Jesus No Name, Mar 27, 2012.

1. great looking plant:)
    subbed dont have much insight on growing but always down to watch a grower do their thing! hope all is well
    :wave:

2. PPfmoP

Attached Files:

3. Abcdefweed

Attached Files:

4. Yessir

Attached Files:

5. still looking lush and green over there!
    flowering is really starting to commence love the constant updates.

6. Thanks. I'm trying to keep it almost a daily thing. Only because when I look through journals there are normally huge gaps in between photos.

What I hope to accomplish (as long as I do everything correctly) is a seed to harvest timeline that people can use to compare progress, even though all strains grow and mature differently, it just seems like it would be something nice to have.

I'm going to go through and count my budsites and do some pruning this evening, of course I'll post some more pics and note everything that I'm doing.

I'm inspired by many different blades on here and am trying to use a combination of things I've learned from seasoned growers in conjunction with things I've learned from horticulture study in general.

One day this will be a completely legal hobby/job opportunity so I want to soak up everything I can to master the craft.

After this first grow I am going to continue to grow from seed and hopefully expand my grow space and pace.

7. After a much needed trim

Attached Files:

8. Here ye here ye! All those that lurk. Here is a picture for you to not comment on!

Attached Files:

9. #89 Bongsauce, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
    I heard there's empty seats in here so I'm gonna do something I don't normally do...I'm gonna post without reading the thread first :eek:

:smoke:

*done! ;)

10. Well I hope I don't disappoint after your review!! :hello:

11. I just tucked her in!

Attached Files:

12. And today

Attached Files:

13. Updates

Attached Files:

14. Bigbud

Attached Files:

15. Day 52

Attached Files:

16. One of my bigger buds

Attached Files:

17. looks like things are progressing well. thanks for sharing

this one is a real beaut

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Thanks a lot static shock! Nice to know someone is reading and enjoying!

19. Yeah dude. Keep it up. I just started a hydro grow (first time grower) and I'm pretty pumped.

Your stuff looks great.

:hello::smoke:

20. Thanks genesis! Good luck with your grow!