Jesus no-name's first grow! (well into it)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Jesus No Name, Mar 27, 2012.

1. #41 Jesus No Name, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    Shes so goddamn bushy! I've tied her down in 3 desperate places but you can't tell! Should I do some trimming?

Attached Files:

2. IMG_9970.jpg sorry ive been off for a few days mostly rearranging and getting ready for my 10x5 to show up tomorrow along with some other toys but here a supercrop pic i just took and ill give u a link to the one i took the other day when i snapped her. btw those roots look awesome man glad things are workin out.

3. the links in my sig now i kinda accidently made that my grow journal so i guess im just gunna go with it

4. lol cool, i'll check it out.

in other news--- is this showing sex?

Attached Files:

• sex.jpg
      sex.jpg
      File size:
      204.5 KB
      Views:
  5. cant tell man try taking a pic with outyour hid lights on its usually alot easier to see details. in my experience tho males are taller and lankier and females are bushier and squatter. i always just clone for sex tho when i start from seeds give me more plants too lol.

6. well I grabbed my scope and she is showing pistils all over the place, and she's getting much dankier and stinking up my house too! time to be innovative....

so right now I have my grow area plugged into one of the 2 grounded outlets in my entire apartment... :(

all is well though, I went out today and bought a gfi outlet and installed it on the other side of my coat closet in my living area. the old house phone lines for the place run from my front door, into my closet, out of the back wall of the closet, and into the dining room where a wall jack sits shoulder high. needless to say, I went to work. after all is said and done I have lights and 2 power strips in my old coat closet ready to move my grow-closet into my new grow-closet.

needless to say, I'm happier than a pig in shit, but my wife... well.. you know, we don't have a coat closet.

in other news... I'm out of bud! and the weedman says he should have some by the end of the week, but he also said he'd have it by last weekend too! :mad:

7. also, i think i'm gonna flip the lights today, she's just over a foot tall, and i dont really have much height to work with. wish me luck.

8. im flippin on my green crack today too i think. gunna be all alone uder a 600 for a while tho. lol at my old house i built a 4x8x8 box in me and my girlfriends bedroom. needless to say she was less than thirlled so i had to promise this house no plants in the bedroom. so now we have no roomates and a two bedroom but i also have the laundry room for veg. once again not so happy especially because she has to do our laundry at her parents but to make up for that next time we move i have to buy her a new front loading washer dryer combo. sorry to ramble in your journal i just thought it was funny you mentioned your girl not having a closet. cuz even though you may pay all the its always her fucking closet lol.

9. in your apt can you wire in another 15 or 20 amp breaker to your service pannel?
    i just threw in a 20 and im adding another 20 today so my lights and equiptment can have their own circuits and my girl wont have to ask before vacuming or drying/straightening her hair:hello:

10. Lol true fucking story! And yeah it's on a 20 with a gfi, weird though, because I hung a dual ballast floro with t5s in it from the ceiling and every time I cut it off it trips my ground fault.

11. how strange i just wired a 20amp breaker to my sub panel thats gfi with 12/2 cable to run all my shit(well like half of it i still need to put in another) and nothing cuts off.

12. #52 Jesus No Name, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    2 days flipped and buds are popping out everywhere already, pics in a few. Going to ask some questions about trimming too I need to get light to the bud sights and completely overestimated how Long this would take. Definitely scrog'n next time

13. still not too late to scrog man many just stop before the end of the stretch if you do. what are you other questions again though?

14. I'm on my way to the store right now but I'm gonna take some pics, she's realllllllly bushy and short and there are mad leaves blocking other bus sights, idk if I should raise the lift wayyyy up and stretch her or if is should get to chopping off leaves.

15. never chop sun leaves youll cut your yield too if you do. grab some zip ties if they get in the way but id go for supercropping if your not going to scrog and really want to expose some more bud sights.

16. #56 Jesus No Name, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    Also she's sitting at 10 inches tall and I have just over 2.5' to work with, her mass takes up the entire base of my 1 1/4' x 2' area.

Attached Files:

17. What about the undergrowth, like the malformed-i've never seen light-leaves?

18. nice man yeah id just zip tie some of thos huge fan leaves down but those aare healthy and beautiful please dont cut them off it would make me sad to see. is that 2.5 feet to the bulb or just healthy space to grow into? if u check out my link i just did some more supercropping on my green crack today shes about a foot with many main tops that are all getting more than sufficient lighting and not one node thats not

19. yeah if you think its taking more energy from the good parts of the plant than its providing id cut it. just be careful not to take off too much or anything you shouldnt it will slow your growth and cut your yield

20. Cool, and yes it's 2.5 feet from the base of my plant to the point where she can grow to with about 4-5 inches from the bulb.