jesus missionary's just saw my plant's :o

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by budensity, Jun 10, 2012.

1. ok so i hear the gate and try to run out there and right as i get to the door there are two nice dressed young guy and girl .... i already know what's up they ask if im busy.. i say yes...... they say its realy really inportant... i say ok just cause im sure they have already spoted the plant's ... they ask if im religous and i say no i believe in science..... he show's me this book of job that say's he was told by god this is how the world is and he wrote all these fact's down 3,500 year's before it was proven by scientis's yadda yadda .. i say very intresting i asked if he had some stuff so i could read about it and check it out and then he said he didnt but that he could come back because i was busy and have a one on one sit down and discussion about it he asked for my number andi gave him my sister's and i got his card with a name and number but for some reason i cant stop thinking about the trailerparkboys episode with the bible pimp

205 - The Bible Pimp - YouTube

what should i do do you think they will call the pig's i am in a legal state and do have my card but still not what i would want to be doing today yaknow... or worse the bible pimp's jack me

2. Shove a hotdog up your ass, it's the only way

3. hahaha and i forgot to mention that as soon as i went to the door and started talking to them my dad yelled from the couch your mom goes to college... i just looked back toward's him and then thought about kip saying that and satrted laughing a little bit ... the guy just kinda looked back behind me and then continued his speach

4. [quote name='"welker 420"']Shove a hotdog up your ass, it's the only way[/quote]

This makes about as much sense as the book of job.

5. :laughing:

6. hahaha... i wonder when they will cruise by again ... should i bust out the bong mid convo and start ripping it?? haha and then ask how job feel's about the herb's?

7. No, you should respect what they're trying to do and politely tell them you don't want to talk to them. In their eyes they're trying to make the world a better place

8. yeah that's why i at least heard him out but told him i was busy and to come back some other time and he could tell me more... but i was getting a super cult vibe...

9. No dude you should have them all over for dinner and then join there colt

10. aww man don't call them a cult :( cults do bad stuff like drink poison kool-aid. They were just spreading the good news haha

I mean, thats all they were doing right?...if they handed you a pamphlet with a yellow-orange globe picture on it, you need to get rid of it fast. Those pamphlets were supposed to have been recalled but some of them "disappeared" the day Steve and Deanna were fired. :hide:

11. no he said he had no pamphlet's so i asked if he had a card or somthing?.. or if they had a church or where and when they congrigated ..soo i could maby go check it out... i wanted to either just start debating it or come off as some devil worshiper.. but i didnt have the heart i could see he was passionet and didnt have the heart to troll him.. if i dont agree with you im not ussaly going to just interject and stop you from believing what you want to...

12. i would not worry about it.....they are looking to spread the news....not bust you for you legal grow....plus jesus smoked

13. Wait... they came through your gate? Wtf? Call the cops on em. No Jehovah witness is coming into my yard especially if they have to face a fence.

I mean I'm against religion. And you don't see me going door to door shoving science down peoples throats. Especially opening peoples gates.

14. They didn't shove anything down his throat? They asked if he wanted to talk, and he said yes. They might not even know what a weed plant looks like

15. Off topic, but I find your posts hilarious. Every time I read one, I read it in Peter Griffin's voice.:D

16. That's fucking hilarious, love that episode.

17. lmao ... i cant believe my dad quoted napoleon dynamite out of nowhere lololol

18. Thats nice :D if I was one of those people I'd have complimented you on your garden :wave:

19. They came to my door the other week my eyes were red as shit and my apartment smelt like a skunk farm. It was kind of awkward bc only one guy talked and the other dude just starred at me but i had a nice conversation with the talking guy. I told them what i believed and listened to them but said i didnt agree with some of their believes, but i took their pamphlet and said id read over it out of respect.

20. #20 WookiesDoItBest, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    This probably belongs somewhere on the "worst thing you've ever done" thread, but it's much more appropriate here..plus I don't really feel bad about it. Back in high school, I was part of the science club...specifically physics. One of the competitions we had with the other local schools was a catapult contest. I built a 9ft trebuchet in my garage, substituting garage door springs for a traditional counterweight. That mother would fling 5lb projectiles well over two football fields...and very accurately. One day I happened to have it out on my driveway showing off for the neighborhood kids by throwing tennis balls down the block, when lo and behold, the local Jehova's Witnesses rounded a curve about 200yds up. Ran into the house, grabbed a carton of eggs, and by the time I had one loaded they were standing on a corner about 150yds away kibitzing about which way to go next. I zeroed that bitch in and let one fly. SPLAT! Landed an egg right at their feet. I swear I never saw anyone run so fast in my life. In the years I lived there after, they never came back.