Jesus = Lucifer

Discussion in 'General' started by akphotysevan, Jan 20, 2014.

That's a Mormon belief.   The LDS doctrine teaches that we all are spirit children of a Heavenly Father.   Jesus was the eldest.  Lucifer along with the rest of humanity are Christ's siblings.   Free Agency was a sore point with Lucifer.   He balked at the idea of going to Earth with no memory of his pre-mortal existence.  He wanted to force all of humanity to follow the Plan of Salvation without free will.  Christ advocated for free will with the promise that he would be the sacrifice to save mankind from the Fall by taking on their sins.  

There was a war in Heaven.  Lucifer had led away 1/3 the host of Heaven.  We fought against them along with Christ and they were cast down.  They roam the earth to this day as demons/devils/evil spirits/ghosts/etc., etc., etc..   So we kept our free agency and the Plan of Salvation proceeded.  We kept our first estate (pre-mortal existence with God) and were born into mortality.   Lucifer and his legions are said to roam the earth trying to lead men into sin and spiritual death.  They hate us because we caused their fall and are trying with all their strength to frustrate the Plan of Salvation.  

The End. 

2. y'all gotta tell your own story

why reply a confusing story that was malested by the romans 
    and other crazy white people for the past couple thousand years.

heaven and hell is a mind state 
    a lot of it is just metaphors said by people smoking and got confused by people who don't smoke
    and everyone started drinking wine and worshiping a tall white dude

silly pot smoking monkeys

It had tons...Just the translations are horrendous is all. :cool:

4. Lucifer was gods angel not his son

Bible and sense in the same sentence. smh.

What? Jesus wasn't white? I find it hard to believe that he looked like all the other people from that region including his own mother.. Isn't God white? The pope says he is......LOL....you're funny dude. I agree. I think them cats was smoking hash back then too...and that'd help explain a lot if it.

7. The Dude Abides.

8. Bodachs? Nigga...

9. Don't come here for religious advice unless you wanna get gangbanged by 10000000 militant atheists.No dude Jesus was God's only begotten son and Lucifer was God's number 1 archangel.sent from underneath my balls

10. This shits like harry potter.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

"Bodachs are ink-black, fluid in shape, with no more substance than shadows. Soundless, as big as an average man, they frequently slink like cats, low to the ground." - Dean Koontz, Brother Odd

There are many different descriptions for them, and many different names. But that is the best definition that works for me...

12. Dean Koontz writes fiction.

13. I've always had my theory on the Bible, Jesus and God.

The Devil is the master of tricks right? Satan would trick people into think God is Satan and Himself as God. Sending his spawn to go and die.

It doesn't make any sense though

But The Bible makes no sense

14. Not any worse than telling lies or any other sin that we do but might not think much of it.. Society makes certain things seem worse than other things, but in gods eyes were all the same. We are all sinners and no better than anybody else

15. They are obviously brothers

16. Lucifer was a rebel angel who wanted equality for all, free will for all, and freedom of speech, as well as knowledge. He was cast out. Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

You guys know Jewish people aren't White right?

18. #38 Bill O'Really, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Jewish people are all white to me! Why do you think they're so wong? ;-)

And LOL on bumping heads earlier....I know why. We're both Tauruses's' or however you spell it for two of 'em.
    I'm a Apr. 23 model. We come with a thick head... :metal: