Jesus is back

Discussion in 'General' started by JesusGreen, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Though I'm still working on the whole water to wine thing.

On a serious note though, moved to Poland not long ago, and I've just finished sorting out my internet and TV, so decided to come online and see how everyone's doing. My last two nights in the UK were pretty damn awesome, got nice and high and had a couple of all night Mephedrone binges.

Since I got to Poland I've mostly been unpacking and slowly getting used to my new home, whether it ends up being temporary or more permanent. I was sober the first week, and while I haven't got my hands on any herb yet I've had plenty of vodka to keep me going, and I also found some anticholinergic pills that I didn't know I had, which are deliriants at high doses, so I made them last a week or so, was fun, still feeling a bit "odd" to put it lightly though.

Anyway, how're you all? :wave:

2. Glad your doing good man!

What took you to Poland if you don't mind me asking. It's normally the other way around :p

3. hahaha sounds like you have been having fun over there man.

But here, you need to perfect this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA50dwXKJcc]YouTube - Jesus-Water into Wine Trick[/ame]

:bongin:

4. haha true ive got a few polish friends who moved here for the jobs, didnt quite work out..

5. Haha, true that. Well, at least there's plenty of room ;)

I'm actually half Polish. I'm living with my parents at the moment, and they both retired this year and decided to move there, now since I didn't have a job it was either move with them or go out on the street. Basically I'm going to see how I like it here, then in the summer, or maybe september/november (shroom season) I'll visit the UK for a couple weeks and decide whether I want to stay in Poland or move back.

There have been a few problems getting a residence permit, which may cause issues for me finding a job here, but I'll figure something out, and if not, I'm only a plane away from England.

6. Of course! Have a good time while your there anyway! It's something different to ole blighty. Best of luck!

7. Cheers man, I will do. Oh, and if anyone was wondering, my pipe and grinder arrived untouched, I didn't risk taking any actual bud though, so I'll have to find a connect here, but I already have one, just have to take the train to where he lives, so I'll probably start buying in bulk rather than a few grams at a time.