Jesus, I need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Reggin, Nov 18, 2007.

1. I hope you guys can help me. This is my story. If you want to skip to the bottom to the main part you can.

I buy (bought) all of my bud off of the same guy every single day. He gave me awesome deals, it was chill. And when he didn't have bud, I had 2 back up friends that were VERY good personal homies I had known for awhile.

Well, my main hook-up was out, so I went to my main homie...and got ripped off $60. All of the cash I had. That was it. Nothing else to my name. It's a long story, but I couldn't have prevented it, let me just put it that way. I go to my third connect. Get ripped off again. I shit you not. It's not like I'm a pud, both just happened to be bad situations.

Now, my main hook-up got put on watch. He had just picked up a QP earlier in the day when he found out, so he threw his bud away (yes, threw it away) and went to the next state over to get the fuck out of dodge. He pushed a lot of weight, so he dipped.

I have no hook-ups anymore, and I had pretty much the best around here, and there aren't that many at all. Plus, I can't be playing $50 on an 8th of the Mexican Brown Frown that the other people do around here, so I need this:

I need a fast, simple grow to do indoors since it's winter. it doesn't have to yield the most chronic nugs ever, I just need something to get me by, you know? So what is the necessary tools for this. I don't need anything fancy, I just need some nugs. Any help at all would be GREATLY appreciated. It's sad times, sad times. I'll be checking this thread frequently for anyone that helps.. I hope you do. Thanks!

-Reggin

2. More help than any one of us can give you can be found in the grow guides and other sticky posts. Also check the links in my sig. Read up, all the basics have been answered before.

3. Your going to need seeds, containers, lights and soil as well as fertilizer. Then you will need to wait about 3 months after planting before you can harvest.

4. Shitty situation. Just read, read, read and then read some more. The answers you seek are in this forum and on the net. If you have specific questions ask them, but you won't get many people to respond to a "How do I grow pot?" thread.

5. At least 4 months till harvest..