Jesus GC, I need some advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JuanRing, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all, Juanring is so drunk he can't see straight, but I need to post this, the girl i've loved since gradeschool is with a guy who treats her like shit, and it makes me sick.

I talk to her often, she's the girl i've loved since gradeschool. We're both 19, and her boyfriend treats her like shit. It pisses me off, because I love this girl, she's the only girl i've ever truly cared about, and this piece of shit treats her like a whore, he fucks her and tells every random dude about it, he takes her for granted. She's such a beautiful girl with tons of great qualitities, and he just treats her like a whore:mad:, i really feel like beating the shit of of this guy, he's a jackass.

She doesn't like being with him, but she has low self esteem, she used to be anorexic, but she's such a sweet girl, caring, thoughtful, smart, really hot, just a gem:)

I'm seriously thinking about kicking this guy's ass, I could easily do it, i'm a kickboxer who outweighs him by 20 pounds, and he deserves it, he really does, he puts her down all the time and ignores her, neglects her, treats her like crap, she's told me all this.:mad::mad:

I dunno GC, he's even cheated on her a couple times, she totally deserves better than this guy, but if you look at it objectively, it's really none of my business, its between her and him, but damn it I wanna knock this guy's teeth out. I would seriously step in front of a bullet for this girl, and he treats her like shit:mad:

Should Juanring beat the ever living fuck outta this guy, or do I need to GTFO and let them resolve their there relationship there own way?

Sorry if I sound crazy GC, i've had an entire 40 Oz of fireball to myself, i'm fucking DRUNK, haha:D

Bottom line, she deserves better, and it makes me sick to sit by and watch her be taken for granted:(

2. I feel for you bro, i was in the same situation a couple years ago and i didnt do anything about it. I just kept my mouth shut and stayed out of it. If you really care about her that much then you should at least take the chance and tell her 1 on 1 about it. Tell her your better for her and that hes a cheating piece of shit. Let her know you could treat her better, worst thing that could happen is youd be in the same boat your in now. Definatly dont fight the dude off top, odds are shes gonna be pissed...besides he hasnt provoked you personally and you already know you would kick his ass

3. Tell her how you feel and that it really makes you mad. Tell her that you won't tolerate it and she needs to do something about it before you do. Then if time passes and she is still with the dick, kick his ass. But make it seem like you're doing it because you care about her. It would suck if you kicked his ass and then she hated you for it.

4. well, I wish I had clocked this dude who was messing with my ex-girl. But we were all directly involved.

you don't know this guy. tell the girl, let her decide. that's how it goes

5. LK approves of this thread.

6. Kicking his ass right off the back isn't gonna do any good. She'll probably just get mad at you.
    Try to talk it out with her and tell her what you think of the guy. If she still wants to be with him, then you have to accept that. What you can do after that, though, is tell the guy that you really care about her because she is a good friend of yours, and if he continues to treat her like shit that you will beat the ever-living fuck out of him.
    But man that sucks. I've been in a situation like that before and man it really tears at your emotions to see someone you really care about be with someone you can't stand.

7. pineapple skunk is totally replying to this thread for sure

8. #8 TheDankery, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
    All I got to say is I feel for you man. We've all been there in one way or another bro.

Does she know what you think about this dude? That's important.

She might cling to him more if you kicked his ass, and she would push you away after this. I can't say for sure but between the asshole boyfriend and the anorexia, this girl might have some trauma/family issues in her past. The "I know he's an asshole, but he loves me" thing, eating disorder, and low self-esteem point to something traumatic in her life at some point.

Have any of her other boyfriends been dickish?

I don't encourage this; but if you kick the dude's ass, know to stop yourself. You have a decent weight advantage on the guy and kickboxing experience. If you injure him it just looks bad no matter what your intentions are. You don't want to go to jail over this kind of shit, you know what I mean? If you beat him up, stop when you've proved your point.

But what good would actually come out of you kicking his ass, in the long run?

9. Yeah, tell her how you feel dude and if she breaks up with him and he's talking shit, then beat his ass! but if she doesn't break up with him then sorry to say but you should just stop talking to her all together, it's only going to make you more stressed out. Don't let a mindless girl get you down, if she's not willing to help herself, then she doesn't deserve your help. :smoking:

10. Hey all, thanks for all the replies, i'm no longer drunk, and yeah i'm not gonna kick the kid's ass, unless he throws first(could very well happen). I should probably give a few more details. For one, he's the only serious boyfriend she's had, so she doesn't have much experience with dude's, and I actually know this guy very well, we used to be buddies, played sports together and all that, and he's truly a dick.

She talks to me about it openly alot, saying how she hates how he treats her, she confides in me alot.

Just so ya'll know, i'm not just doing this because I wanna be with her, she's a great friend too, and I look out for my friends, ya know?

Also, FYI I would never seriously hurt this guy, no matter what he's done, i'm not like that man.

11. Some of you really need to go read the rules. Taken from:

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/400374-grasscity-community-forum-rules.html#post4762389
    Please avoid posting thread encouraging violence. Also, please avoid responses like "pineapple skunk is totally replying to this thread for sure" and "LK approves of this thread".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.