jesus fucking christ

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by blaze vigilante, Jul 28, 2008.

1. all i want to do is drunkenly masturbate before i go to bed....but OF COURSE my fucking sister has to come down here 5 minutes into the fap session, wanting to go online....costing me yet another hour and a half of fucking time.

i swear to fucking god, i'm alone all day but as soon as i so much as put my hand down my pants someone has to come the fuck down here......i can't take this shit anymore, anyone else have this problem??

• Like Like x 1
  2. no lock on door, but parents keep their space. it works itself out

3. and its always the goddam sister!!!
    its happened on a few occasions...once or twice she walked in as soon as im about to bust a nut, and upon her entering, i cover "it" with my arm and hold it down....but its too late...my arm was covered in my man juice. lol.

• Like Like x 2
  4. i think, yeah.. maybe, yeah thats prolly the funniest shit ive ever read

5. What a fuckin douche bag!, no wait i shouldnt say that but dude you got issues. For one, you mean to tell me theres no where else you can slam it at?

6. Hahahaha nah man.........Can't say I gotta worry about that....

7. Bathroom? Bedroom? Anywhere with a LOCKED DOOR?!

8. Just keep on whacking... she'll leave you alone.

9. get ur own computer preferably a laptop so u can take it into the bathroom

10. yeah man. its not my sister for me, but my bro. hes always like coming home and shit at random times. one time i actually was just about to bust and then he tries coming in (doors locked) so I have to start putting it back in as im nutting and while im exing out of windows and shit.

that sucked.

11. Me neither i can find a woman to take care of that need be.

• Like Like x 1
  12. For some reason this thread just screams underage b&

13. who cares why do we get so upset if someone is underage, i dont get how this is a stoner forum but we get so pissed if someone is under 18 i mean its all illegal for any of us to buy...

14. Man you were just crying in another thread to get someone banned.......lol...

15. Unless your in Holland where, correct me if I'm wrong, this site is hosted. Don't really know though.

16. lol, nah dude
    you'd think there would be, but there isn't...the computer is down here in the basement, so thats where i have to fap...and i'm 18 by the way.

17. Dont be a dick!

18. If it gets that hard to resist, why don't you just go in the bathroom? Don't use the computer, use your imagination...

19. i came here thinking someone had utubed jesus fucking (gay sex)christ...lol

i luv it when family catches me wacking, because the only family in my house is my wife. she likes it pre teased...im not a minute man.

u jesus freaks keep ur -rep...lol...ouch...ouch...lol