jesus fucking christ, 60 dollars mushrooms!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by burnttwaffle, Oct 1, 2008.

1. 2 different dealers, 2 totally different areas both say 60 dollars

i cant fuckin beilive that shit yo

1 dealer says 2 "chocolates" with the shrooms inside is 60 dollars and ill "trip ballz" prolly an 8th(he didnt even fucking know how much was in one!) if there are any shrooms at all insde

the other dealer, straight shrooms 60 an 8th

WTF IS THIS SHIT!?!?!?!?!

shrooms are soposed to be like 20-40 tops! i fucking hate CT shrooms

if your in the CT area, and are getting legit shrooms for a good price, just tell me please, i dont wannt a hookup i just need to know they are out there

i have 1 more dealer to try, and im fucked.

/vent

-BW

2. Daaaaaaaamn.

fuck those guys.....That's an incredible markup!!

3. dude thats a ridiculous price!!! 60 an 8th!! thats bud prices. tey must be really poopy ad the dealers must not know bout shrooms. dude im not in your city but i get em 15 30s over here from my bro and they are sooooo bomb!!!!!

4. word, iv been considering driving to some farms, cause there pretty close by and looking, but im not sure what to look for really

ill have to start reading up on shroomery

5. Yeah bro you're lucky...I think they ship spores to CT

They don't to CA :( :( :( but then again eighths aren't $60 here...

I'd def. look into growing 'em!! stoned buddha could help you wit that good stuff I'm sure.

6. I've been having a hard time finding a set price for shrooms, or anyone who even has any in my area. And it seems that once one person is dry, the price goes way up. Just got to wait it out.

7. Shit, I don't think Iowa's even that bad and Iowa sucks for everything.

8. I went to Iowa 1 time...I didn't even leave the hotel room lol =\ what a waste of $$$
    /random

9. I don't blame you. I'm trying to get the fuck out of here.

10. One time I went to Iowa and experienced a terrible rollover accident.

Iowa fails.

11. In MA. shrooms are usually $50 1/8, so $60 is not to horrible a price.
    sometimes we get them for $40, but there weksauce. The $50 an 1/8 ones FUCK you up, I split a 1/8 my boy and we were tripping HARD.

12. Best deal i've gotten is 12/g or 40/8th

13. Dude please dont pay that insane amount. I'm glad they just grow around here lol

14. Shroom growing is mad fun. Just put two casings in the fruiting chamber. And got a few ready for the monotub coco coir/straw soon too.

It's mad easy man. If you can keep temps, humidity and control contams. You're set. The shroomery is mad helpful.

15. The most I've paid is 50/8th... which I thought was too high. If you are frustrated about the prices, grow. Hop on shroomery.org, google some stuff... with about the price of an 8th, you can grow some boomers and get a nice yield. PM me and I'll send some links your way.

16. Damn, that's just a rip.

If you really can't find shrooms for 25/8th, just go to a fest. I'm sure you will find the best shrooms easily for 25/8th. Maybe even 40/4th if you can haggle worth a damn.

So ya, don't pay $50 cause then they think that's a legitimate price to charge. If they are really, really scarce and there aren't any fests, you could just grow. Its easy, cheap, and rewarding. I think its pretty safe (in terms of suspicion) and you really can't fail if you follow a guide. Also watching them grow and take life is pretty fun in itself.

Basically, Shroomery's got the answers.

;)

17. Chocolate bars should be 20$ a little square.

18. My "friend" charges $150 an ounce or $25 an eighth. If you can get "him" to part with any. but seriously that's the going rate around here.

19. where is here?

20. A few weeks ago, a guy was asking for 10/g.

Picked up 6g yesterday for 40.

Moral of the story: Buy shrooms.