Jesus FReaks, what do u think of my simple reasoning?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by potblower, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Of course god is not in the form of a human, but your very science has proven what you think it has proven to be wrong is actually right Or did you not read what I said. You are the ignorant one here I'm sorry but you have a very closed mind.

2. Like I said you are a very closed minded individual and still very young to understand science and the universe let alone how it all works no one really does, but I have had my own experiences that prove otherwise and I used science to prove that there indeed is something behind the intelligent design of our universe.

3. you contradict yourself.....

calling someone close minded wile making close minded statements yourself.....

and calling others ignorant does not help your case at all....makes you and everything you are trying to say look bad.....

what if your both(both sides) right? and you are both missing out on something because you both to busy trying to be the only one right?

there is much to learn from science whether you believe in the spirit or not
    if anything perspective is all that matters.....

science tells me that green plants breath out oxygen and breath in carbon dioxide
    wile just about everything elts does the opposite?

a system as perfect as nature is not so likely to have happened by accident

evolution is obvious! yet many one one side say no way....wtf? wouldnt it only stand to reason that your creator built you to change and adapt to your environment?
    thats all evolution is?

why does one side have to be totally wrong?

i dont think ither side has all the answers
    they are both wrong about things and they are both right about things
    if one day the two would decide to grow the fuck up and evolve to a point where they could learn from one another
    imagine the possibility?

imagine if thru science would could find a way to tap into the spiritual side of life in a way that everyone could understand?

the Egyptians believed only 7 percent of the population would ever even be capable of understanding the truth

4. evey post you make in this thread makes you look worse and is not helping your case at all.......

keep up the name calling and not only do you make yourself look worse....you are breaking the rules here in our lovely city

5. I KNOW I'M JUST MAD. It's only human to get upset, I'm not perfect. I don't think any side is wrong I just want people to think of other possibilities and not just one.

6. I totally agree with what your saying and thats what I was trying to say until I got upset.:(

7. And I know what you mean by the Egyptians believed only 7 percent of the population would ever even be capable of understanding the truth.;)

8. this is just dumb. My choice to believe in God isnt out of fear, or regret for things i have done. I simply have faith because it is nice to believe in something greater than man.

of course, many sick things have been done in the name of god, i dont believe this is god's doing, but mans. Man is severely flawed and seems to thrive on violence and power.

And when i say God, i dont mean a christian God, or muslim god or whatever, just that there is something greater than this life, than us humans.

I dont see why people like you have to bash religion because others simply believe in God. If someone is trying to force beliefs down your throat, just ignore them and believe what you want to believe.

If i chose to believe, and pray, not for my own benefits, but for the blessings of others and the well being of those i know are in turmoil, then what harm can it do?

sometimes i think people like you just bash religion because you cant stand how other people live content with faith in God, and with no real evidence or proof.

I dont need proof or evidence, my faith is Blind Faith, but faith nonetheless, and it makes me feel good to pray for the well being of oithers, when i know me myself cant do anything to change their situation.

9. Thank you for putting it so beautifully so that others can stop telling people not to believe in something just because they themselves can't.

10. calling them close minded does not make them open up at all its makes people close up even tighter

everybody gets mad ...and anyone who thinks they are perfect is just plane fucked

but no one will hear anything at all that you have to say when you throw accusations or insults there way ....

and regardless what you put out comes back to you

if you put out negativity you can be certain it will come back to you
    you reap what you sew
    this lesson is in every religion and science can prove it quite easily if you plant a sunflower seed...a sun flower will grow...and nothing elts

try to find a more positive way to get your point across and someone mite take the time to listen to what you have to say

11. Your right I won't do that kind of thing ever again because I wouldn't want the same to happen to me, so I apologize for the immature behavior. I should know better than fight fire with fire.

12. dont say never...we all fuck up

to say ill never do that again just sets you up for being disappointed in yourself if you do -try not to ...and if you try and catch yourself fucking up stop and fix it ...

we are designed to learn from our mistakes...all we have to do is try

13. I will try then.

14. thats all any of us can ever do

15. Have you read about the Kemetic's?

16. #116 dirtydingusus, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010

no but i am now...just looked it up...

what i have studied about religion in Egypt came from a book that is or was
    "printed but not published"

as well as a few history books available to the public
    they leave out alot......

there was the religion of the common man......filled with symbols and the religion of the initiates
    they did not even try to tell what they believe to be the truth to everyone

17. Yeah I know, there is a lot of information about history thats not made know to the public.

18. Kemet.org What is Kemetic Orthodoxy? | Table of Contents

so im checking them out here.....

and it would seam from reading the intro section
    that they are much like the common religion in egypt full of symbols and ritual

of corse they may be doing exactly what the anchants did and using this to sort thru and find those deemed worthy of becoming initiates...of coarse there is no indication of that - it just seams like a possibility to me from what i read

the thing of it is depending on where they got the info they are using to build this organization.... they may be simply following the "public" or symbolic religion of the masses and know nothing of the secrets of the initiate

19. What I meant by Kemetic is the ancient egyptians, the one's who actually built the original sphinx and some of the pyramids before the egyptians we learn about in school came along.

20. i misunderstood i thought your were referencing something from now...so thats what i looked up

i would have to do some checking
    i want to say yes

i can remember all the info you want

but will never remember dates or order of events...