JESUS CHRIST that was fucking scary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by davida0829, Oct 7, 2010.

1. #1 davida0829, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    lol just got high as shit an on the way to the grauge to smoke i walked threw a cobweb so i sit there for 10 mins tokin a few bowls up an a get done i walk threw the same cobweb in my way back inside an my arm started to itch i looked over an there was a fuckin spider on me!!!! i threw the fuckin glas bong (luckly my dad caught it) lol they busted out laughing an then i started freakin out again because my hair started to itch yikes man i am reakin lol:eek:

just thought id share since i am baked as fuck an its a lil comical

UPDATE

think the lil bastard bit me i got fang marks in my arm an it hurts like a bitch

2. I imagine you screaming and freaking out like a girl.

3. i tottaly was

4. ha nice. i would have thought the cob web would have freaked you out. your dad saved your waterpipe :smoke:

5. yes he did THANKS DAD!!:smoke: an naw i didnt think nothin of the cobweb lol my dealers basment has em all over

6. that story sucked. the part about the spider and all

7. lol that was the whole story

8. Tis what he implied ^

Anyways, remember that movie, Spiderman? Yeah well instead of turning into a superhero, you're going to turn into an Emo and spin webs to try to hang yourself in.

9. I always run into these guys,they like to make webs directly at face level and wait for you to walk into em for some reason.

[​IMG]

Supposedly its a spider,seriously tho,the fuck is that?

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzp_wVe6QA]YouTube - Scream[/ame]

you have no clue how hard im laughing right now

11. i love spiders

12. I know your pain dude. Spiders are my bane. Being high makes them all the worse. I can handle them fine, and never kill them, but as soon as I walk through a web I go nuts haha.

13. #15 Trueblade, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    I had no issues with spiders, until one day I took a nap in a park and woke up and there was this GIANT mother f'er chilling on my chest.

I don't know how big it actually was....but 6 inches from my face it was pretty god damn big.....

I don't kill them either, but god webs creep me out...cause I'm like...Fuc fuc fuc!!! Now he's on me somewhere!!!!!!!!!! Where is HEEE!!!! HE DID NOT JUST VANISH!!!!!!

14. lol not gonna go emo i am spiderman!!!!

an that video =] my parents confirmed that that is infact how i screamed lastnight =]:smoke: cept a bong went flying (glas bong) luckly like the story said my dad caught it:D

• Like Like x 1
  15. haha.

16. one time i walked through a spiderweb right outside my house, and didnt think much of it because i didnt see a spider, I go inside and right as i see myself in the mirror theres this GIANT ass spider crawling across my shoulder, it was huge, black legs and a yellow body, i freaked and swiped it off of my and took my shirt off, luckily i won the battle without getting stung.

17. Holy run on sentence, Batman!

18. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1