Jesus and Horus are ONE!!!!!! Undeniable facts the church is keeping secret!!!

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by MelT, Sep 5, 2007.

1. You were there? Or are you just going on word of mouth that happens to contain a lot of assumptions and not a lot (read "no") evidence?

2. So by this passage, can we assume, that you do not believe a man of the name Jesus Christ existed in the middle east, through out the earths time ?

3. Oh you're quick...

MelT

4. So by this passage, can we assume, that you do believe a man of the name Jesus Christ existed in the middle east, through out the earths time ?

5. if u check again, you'll see quite a few of those do exist. you gonna tell me sol aint really there?

6. If you mean the sun "aint really there", it is, but you're going into the thought of the meaning of the word, not the fact it isn't really a god. Just a star.

7. Indeed. :)

8. "Jesus, Got A Gun...Jesus, Got A Gun... The Whole World's Come Undone...Jesus Got A Gun... What Did Old Santa Do?...With Jesus' Last IOU?":D

[​IMG]

Another reason to love California.
    "Jesus" Shoots "Santa" in Controversial Lawn Display - KTLA

I was just wondering where Horus stands on God, Guts, And Guns?;)

9. All metaphors for the same thing...

10. I agree. And all religions an aim at saving humanity from any evil they may be attracted to.

11. i once had a bootleg dvd of a movie that spelled out all the similarities between the head figures of all the religions and put it in terms a moron could understand. good movie. wish i could remember the title