Jesse's Piece toking tool collection thread

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by jesse55, Mar 13, 2011.

1. #1 jesse55, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2011
    2 of my homemades are dome perced and one is an inline :D **milk vid attached

Attached Files:

2. That hookah is balla.

3. nice shit bro i like the homeades the inline is sick

4. gotta love the mflb... i'm hopin to pick one up with my next paycheck. would you recommend it?

5. thanksss.. and yes i would defiantly recommend it especially if your looking for stealth and portability.

6. I do like a stealthy piece, sometimes it's no good having my house reek of weed. portability is a plus but not a must for me... i'm really wondering does it hit well? I hit one of those cheap tabletop box vapes and the hits were just way too thin, i could barely get high...i know vaping is much less harsh and thinner than combustion, but you should still be able to feel it.

7. killer home made piece :D
    and nice looking one hitter

8. I don't really like homemades often,
    but at least yours looks legit, I see some nasty homemade pieces on here..

9. thanks i make the homemades more just casue its fun to me.... i would use one of my legit pieces before one of them. @No1weedsmoker it does hit well and will defiantly get you high. you wont be getting much visible vapor, if you dont need stealth and portability maybe save a little more and get a da buddah or the airizer extreme. once i get my tube being made by SSFG ill be buying the airizer

10. I dig the MFLB! xD

11. Killer home mades man