Jersey shore!

Discussion in 'General' started by steezyDAT, Jul 30, 2011.

1. This Thursday, don't miss it! Lol

2. we had tv in rehab it i was there so long i actually melted my brain with this show..........................

fuck a tv

3. Show sucks , and not just saying that cause im from jersey

4. I love that god damn show. Even though it makes Jersey look shitty as hell, the drama and fights always entertain me.

5. hate this show, they make jersey look horrible. i'm 95% sure none of the cast even are from jersey and i'm also pretty sure that they only did 1 or 2 seasons here at the shore. fuck these people.

on the other hand the show gives me a good laugh, especially when i'm stoned :p

6. Brainless, fake garbage. Everything on TV is fake, and Jersey Shore is no exception just cause they called it a "reality show".

MTV has really gone downhill.

7. MTV should keep up more with the old video styles

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i3AGYLsHSk]‪Eminem ACTiNG A FOOL on MTV !!!! YAY !!!!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

8. MTV=music television.

FTV=fag television. translation: MTV is turning into FTV.

9. I miss all the old show like room raiders, next, parental control, and etc because they're all funny...People who hate Jersey Shore are just made cause they ain't getting pussy daily like Pauly, Ronnie, or Mike lol

10. that has nothing to do with why I hate Jersey Shore; or MTV for that matter.

I don't base my life around meaningless sexual conquests, congrats for being such a "player" though. I'm sure you are proud of yourself

11. Next, Room Raiders, Parental Control, all sucked. Only a person with depth of a 4 year old could enjoy those. Not only are they the same every episode, but they are incredibly scripted with disgustingly tacky punchlines. Jersey Shore is a step up from these shows, but is also trash. I liked it when MTV played MUSIC.

12. Okay wannabe Andrew Reynolds...

13. No. Hell no.

14. #15 bestofbuddha, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2011
    damn! i never would have thought any one on this site watches jersey shore! the only people i ever hear talking about it are 13-17 year old girls!!

:laughing:

15. GET THE FUCK OUT OF Here.

16. you have no idea how much that hurts me

well you might, absolutely none, whatsoever

I'm not a wannabe, just a fan. At least I'm a fan of things that aren't mindlessly pointless and dumb desensitization brainwashing bullshit programs. Cheers *****

17. cool story, here's a dime sack

18. Pauly D and Vinnie make that show funny as hell, the first season was better because there was a fight every episode or every other episode now it was just all them lieing or hating each other.

19. wow, thank you, I take back my underhandedly offensive remarks. Cheers!!