Jersey Proud

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Project ICE, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Ive been on these forums for about 2 months now i think....and i never even noticed this section....thats how big this place is lol

anyways.....
    if you see me around you can call me Project...

i think im gonna be here for a long time....i feel like home lol

2. Hey I'm in NJ too welcome to GC :wave: hope you have fun here and enjoy the plethora of chill blades and bladies here.

3. Eyyyy, im pretty new to these forums..
    But I just moved out here to Jersey. Whats the deaaliO??

4. What part of jersey y'all from... I'm in Bergen county

5. I'm in Essex County, def not new to the forum lol

6. Yeah zombie I can tell by ur post count lol

7. Lmao ^^
    Im from North Jersey.. Linden.
    Idk if ya know, i Dont really know much..
    But im down to GET TO KNOW if you kno what i mean..... lOl!

8. ah linden ain't too far from me...maybe 25 min away

9. Never mind...just mapped it...50 minutes...kinda far

10. Im from jersey too:) morris. Up more northern. But i litterally live in the middle of nowhere haha

11. Mann.. Public Transportation is just one of mankind's greatest creation. I managed to know Ny like the palm of my hand.. I just need some time to get used to Jersey!

12. yeah....i wished i live in the middle of nowhere....im 1 mile from 3 major highways

13. yeah nj transit will take you literally anywhere....and its cheap

but it also helps to have a car lol

14. Yeahh man, ain't a big deal at all. We should deffinetly link up and smoke some treeees! If u know what I mean.. Hahah

15. between work and growing i dont have anytime to go nowhere man...but if you are ever near route 4 let me know

16. Lindens like 25 min from me I'm by the shore.

17. [quote name='"Rt9Lingerer"']Lindens like 25 min from me I'm by the shore.[/quote]

Word, I heard that wasn't far!.. I mean I just moved out here, dnt really know much but I got the train near me so I'm pretty good with that for now.. Traveling is just enjoyable!

18. Morris isn't too bad, I live out in Warren County, about 10 minutes from PA...now THAT'S the middle of nowhere :cry:

19. a member on this forum for over 2 and a half years.....and only 2 posts......one of them on this thead....i feel honored lol

20. I'm more of a lurker :cool: