Jerrys Organic Obsession

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by jerry111165, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Seriously everything has gone wrong for me today... Just feeling :(

but you know what always keeps me up?:ey:;):bongin:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Hey Mike, good morning - what a bunch of grumpy bastards huh? :)

Hows life?

jerry.

3. Man I got nothin to complain about. Friday and all weekend I had killer headaches and yesterday they started to get better so I'm all good! Today started off well and I'm out of work early today so I can't complain either! Gonna go home smoke a fatty and bring the dog for a walk in the woods. Seems like a nice way to spend the afternoon!

How things in your neck of the woods?

4. Okay you happy fellars! Top of the morning to ya! May you not have to spend two hours in the cold, drizzling rain, looking for a short in your vehicle's brake lighting system.

Oh... and in your part of the country may you see sunshine. We here haven't seen it for nigh on to 4 days straight now. Hrmmph! :)

5. fuck dealing with that in the rain! Get nice and bubblefucked Poss. I feel your pain. Working on vehicles in subpar weather certainly sucks.

No sun for me today. Nice and rainy here today. Sucks big time!

6. #107 Dr Neko, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    Good morning all!

I'm still sick so... today may be another one for the sucking record books lol:rolleyes:

I really need to light something up!!!!!

edit: HAHA, but reading about all you poor souls in the rain has made me feel a little better :laughing:

7. Fucking awesome plants man! Are you plugging "teaming with microbes"? I've been seeing that book a lot lately. I think I'll give it a read.

8. Good morning! Boy have I been busy lately with work.

Gonna stop on my way home today and pick up some of those rapid rooters and try them out I think. I'm behind on my cloning big-time, and dont want to count on the bubble cloner and the lag-time it takes to switch the bare roots to dirt.

I think I'm going to be able to take the last harvest off of the sticks they have been drying on upside down since Saturday morning today when I get home, and get at least a close weight on the Blueberry. Over the next few days (work, sorry, just so busy) I'm going to get ya'll some updates on the rest of whats going on. Everything is looking pretty good.

Dank0hzee, great to see you, ya old Mainer, you. :) As far as the Teaming with Microbes book goes, sure, its definetly a great read. Most of the info is to be found right here at GC Organics forum, but this puts it all in one neat package, too. I say get it for the relatively cheap money that it costs. It makes a great reference book of course, too.

Back later - work calls!

jerry.

9. Holy Rain!

No shortage of dismal cold damp dreary dark bone-aching weather here in the Northeast the last several days.

Ya know what though?

Its always sunny and tropical in the Growroom... YAY!!! :)

Weighing Big Blue tonight!

I have also had a comfrey leaf tea brewing for several days now. The plant matter has almost disappeared, so the five gals in the flower room are each going to get a solid gallon of this Magic Juice.

I can't wait to be making fresh FPE (Fermented Plant Extracts) this coming spring/summer from all of the Dynamic Accumulator plants that I can get my hands on. I am going to be working hard this spring dotting my property with various gardens of these plants so that I never run out. In the meantime MI Wolverine has posted what seems to be a good place to buy dried assorted leaf of these plants online, so I will end up having to go that route until I can make myself self-sufficient. I did get 6 Comfrey plants in this fall, so that's a start, at least!

Comfrey and Yarrow and Nettles, Oh My! :)

I think that it is the coolest that we can make these very nutritious teas from everyday common plants (dandelions!), vs. All the money I used to spend for far inferior bottles of nutes.

I also Really, really want to be running these accumulator plants thru the compost bins/piles - partially - and then use it all as worm food for the ultimate in mother natures plant food/soil conditioner - rockin' earthworm castings! That shit gets me all excited *lol*

I'll post Big Blues weight later on or tomorrow morning -

Stay Green, Potheads! May your gardens grow lush and full!

Jerry.

10. I would even say better info can be found on here.

The trick is knowing who to listen to, though! ;)

11. Stankie - we ALL know just how right you are!!! I need to be really nice for Jeffs major effort of putting it all together and even turning the general public onto our major secret! :)

Ok, folks, THE RESULTS ARE IN!

9.46 OUNCES!!!

:hello::hello::hello::hello::D:D:D:hello::hello::hello::hello:

WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!

:gc_rocks:

jerry.

12. Wow, that's great man!

13. Mister, for me, indoors, thats outright fabulous! *lol*

Thanks man - and its all you guys's fault, anyhow. :)

jerry.

14. hey jerry, just gettin caught up on your thread. got some lovely plants there.

by the way, ive had great success with those rapid rooter cloning plugs.. if you use a heating pad, humidity dome, and spray them with water everyday, you will have 100% success.
    i also use clonex, and superthrive to help things along. good luck with the cloning!!

subb'd :)

15. I told you!!!!!!:p That's a fine yield Jerry, congrats my friend:)

I know I shouldn't complain about how cold it is here on the west coast to you...:eek: but damn I'm freezing too!!!

:wave:

16. Someone get chunk the smellin' salts.......he done passed out!

[​IMG]

Seriously though.....huge props jerry! I'm stoked for you.....You oughta get a link to Maina to show him your handiwork!

chunk

17. Not bad for a old guy :D
    You take cuts of that thing my friend ;)

18. Us old fuckers from Maine got it goin' on pal. Word...*lol*

Listen peoples - crazy week. Hoping to have some time tomorrow to properly respond to ALL of you old fucks...hahaha - besides Doc- he's the young 'un...*grin*

tomorrow people. I GOTTA hit the sack.

jerry.

19. Great garden, Jerry!

LD