Jerking off while drunk

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PlayedLikeAFidL, Jun 10, 2010.

1. impossible is all i have to say

2. Haha it's definitely harder (No pun intended) but oh so satisfying if you can pull it off.

3. god i tried my dick was so sore haha

4. #4 limetree, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
    :laughing:

5. [​IMG]

6. Don't laugh its so brutal to finish

7. If you are going to have sex drunk, you should make it a challenge when you're solo... consider it training before game time. It is only practice though so there is no pressure to finish. Fall asleep on the toilet if you must, but remember, there are others who are working harder in preparation for when it's time to play.

8. Drunk masturbation = always sucks

high masturbation = always rules

• Like Like x 1

9. Totally, dude. I smoke alone so much, and therefore masturbate high a lot, so I'll smoke, be thinking of random things, ya know, and then the fucking moment I think about something sexual I get super horny.

10. i agree. it can take forever sometimes.

11. Chuck Norris can jizz after a downing a handle of Captains. Using only his beard.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I sure wish I could remember the drunk sex and drunk blowies I've gotten over the years. I've even fallen asleep during drunk sex at least 2 times that I've been told. Goddamn I hate alcohol lol :D

13. Weed just naturally makes me and everyone i know horny, its awesome and sex is like 100x better when stoned..

14. I lol'd.

High masturbation is win.

15. I'm sorry, but this is hilarious.

Hahahahaha, why didn't you just hit the sack?

Edit; Omg, no pun intended.

16. Girly, its hard to tell, but is your avatar a pair of tits?

17. Fuck yeah, i love me some boobs!

18. Hahaha im glad i noticed.

19. the question is, are they your boobs? [​IMG]

20. :D ^This