Jerked Around By The Law

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CaliforniaKushes, Jun 22, 2014.

1. #1 CaliforniaKushes, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
    So on Tuesday, I was coming back from the beach in Malibu and was in the canyons. I'm going down a hill which launches you forward subtly, so you don't even notice your speed increase. So I'm not paying too much attention and in the corner of my eye see that annoying soccer mom Ford Explorer with a black and white paint job. Sure enough, I get pulled over. Ended up getting a ticket for going 66 in a 65 zone ($340 plus traffic school). I believe he ticketed me to fill the quota needed to make the police stats seem acceptable. Anyone else have experiences similar to this?

2. Nope...Once I got My Cloud I just started keeping my altitude at a minimum of 5,000 feet; oh sure, they can try, but come on...That's laughable.

When I walked though I got pulled over a ton...Gotta be something to that "It's who ya know, boy!" thing.  I just made sure I didn't break the law and dealt with their harassment, "robberies," alright sure...I could see someone smash and grabbing a Lexus from the car dealership. :cool:

3. ?????

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Nope, you were breaking the speed limit by 10mph.  Sounds to me like you need to pay more attention to the road and what your car is doing..  Police are just doing their job..

5. Nasty police messing up you're day

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. This dude walks so fast, he got speeding tickets.

Damn.

I stole a car and put it in my pocket...Slide them behind my billfold. :cool:

8. Yeah let's get stoned and break the law and blame it on a hill... Fucking dumbass kids.

9. due to gravity..... going down hills in a car can increase your speed....... cops might use these areas for easy speed busts.

[​IMG]

10. I was expecting a thread about OP getting his dick jerked by the law.

pleasantly disappointed again.

11. your post are unfunny and hardly make sense....

12. Yea I guess it's just a speed trap but I'm still pissed and it's much easier to blame others rather than taking responsibility for my actions, so as the late, great Eazy-E said, "FUCK THA POLICE"

Well...You're no comedian yourself, chief.

And clearly I am high, clearly. :cool:

14. Yep. Made a left hand turn in construction zone and the no left turn sign was not posted in view. It was posted on an orange cone in the street on the right hand side of my car. Never saw it and an ambush cop was lying in wait for somebody to turn left. 150 dollars but was doubled since it was in a construction zone. 300 bucks is my weed money. I have been riding a bike and taking the bus since then.

15. #Cloudstatus

Fuck the police.

16. I had the cops called to my house twice by the same crossing guard not even 40 seconds away which is why I wasnt pulled over but if I was driving I'm sure I would have been. For taking a turn too fast and drifting a tiny bit she felt was unsafe and the second time I gave her the finger cause she was being a bitch for weeks..nothing came of it except a cop trying to act hard to a 17 year old and I just laughed at him after he tried intimidating me

17. never said i was? well, no need to add unnecessary confusion to the topic. just my opinion take it as you will 

18. where i'm from there's a 10% leniency of speed limit so if it's a 60mph zone you can do 66mph and not get pulled over. But also most cars speedometres are 3-5mph under what the car is actually doing 

19. Should have busted out an automatic weapon for some real combat you fucking punk. Kids these days...

20. A $340 ticket for 1 over? Your ticket should have been around $230 if you only did 1 mph over. Tell us how fast you were really going....

[​IMG]