Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jelly belly, ear wax, sardines and harry potter

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, May 23, 2004.

1. I have these Harry Potter Jelly Belly jelly beans and the grass ones were really yummy but I'm weird like that....but the ear wax one's were nasty as hell and the soap one's were soapy. They had cherry, blueberry, green apple and grape jelly which were good but the spaghetti and the spinich....not so much and I won't eat the vomit one.....the earthworm and dirt are left and a black pepper. Oh yeah, I didn't eat the booger one either. Cinnamon was cinnamony and lemon drop, lemony. Someone else ate the sardines, buttered popcornsand tutti-fruiti's.

Well, that covers the box. I gotta go wash a car....soon....I suppose.

This is the "I'm high as hell and will just tell you about anything" thread!!!!!!!!

:D

2. those are good. the vomit tastes just like vomit i liked the pepper ones. hmm. the sardines was too fucking salty. grass was good i thought too. there was some others i like too. but it was a long time ago, and it was fucking hot.

3. lol thats funny....i have these before and some are pretty good...the buttered popcorn ones taste like shit

4. I've been too afraid to buy those, LOL. :)

5. :::: don't fear the beans :::::

6. fear the booger's though.....i really hope there's nothing natural in these babies!!!!.....that sucked.

7. Those are the nasty jellybeans, i got a vomit one as a suprise i just thought they were normal jelly beans. Yeah they are definetly fun to use as practical jokes.