Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jello Shots

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Shark bait, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Is it possible to make some herb jello shots? Thinking I would like to have some for New Years Eve

IF so can you direct me to more info

thanks

Happy Holidays

2. ^That's what I was going to say, Green Dragon to make Jello Shots, that would be epic!

3. Yeah man green dragon! You might want to make the green dragon a little less potent if you wanna get cross faded, with most green dragon recipies the amount that will get you drunk will put you to sleep one the cannabis side kicks in.

4. We use Golden and Green Dragons, and even oil, to make our 'Hello Jello' shots and desserts... add a splash of tonic water, and you have glowing UV/black light reactive treats! :) If you want the best Green Dragon, you better get to making it now... the bioavailability of cannabis glandular material in a Dragon generally improves with a few weeks of aging, or resting, even when heat and freezing temps have been used to jump-start it.

As far as glowing goes, you can do the same for your bong water... while it's not something I bother with every day, it's great for special occasions, holidays, festivities, and it doesn't alter the taste much, if at all (a drop of Lorann Oil flavoring can be used though; they are considered 'safe' for inhaling, just as they're similarly safe for smelling and eating; Lorann oils are even use in the juices for e-cigs).

'Hello Jello' (dragon/hash-tincture/oil infused, jello dessert treats)..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. That's for everyone's input, I was hoping to not have to make a tincture, having a hard time sourcing glycerine.

Maybe next year.