Jefferson Airplane

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Zeppelin Joint, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Now one of my favorite bands to do acid and shrooms to is Jefferson Airplane. Lots of their music is based on governemnt, fantasy and tripps. I think everyone who does acid should listen to "Whte Rabit" while tripping, It's a mix between Alice in Wonderland and a LSD tripp.

go to www.jeffersonairplane.com and in the top left corner where the headings are go to "listen" and you can hear a whole bunch of songs in good quality.

2. not one for acid, but i love the band, "the pusher" is also a great song, as well as "3/5ths of a million miles in 3 seconds"...........or something like that..........great song.............did you know that they then went onto be "jefferson starship".......and then just "starship"....?...............but i only liked the first...........Peace out...........Sid

3. I saw Jefferson Starship at a free concert... To be perfectly honest with you I was disapointed. Takes a lot for a free show to disapoint me.

But they have some good old songs...