Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jefferson Airplane

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thirteenseconds, Jan 30, 2008.

1. I was just curious if anyone else had heard of this type of a improvised roach clip?
    or is this just something me and my buddies use?

It is where you take a match from a book of matches and split it down the middle and place the roach in and hold it closed.

totally badass, and looks like an airplane.

2. i dont get how that works lol i think im to baked to understand it lol maby a picture would help

3. Wellllll i would but i actually don't have a book of matches :(
    it kinda looks like this

0--<>--- Split there
    | \roach
    head of match

4. id be a bit worried about the match bursting into flames

5. im usually pretty damn good with puffing till the end ;never heard of doing that, but seems like a good idea.

6. Usually we burn the match head first, i was just using that as an example. if you couldnt tell by the tobacco sticking out the end.

7. i used to do that before i started playing guitar but now i cant feel anything from the calises:smoking:

8. I have heard of that.

s' where the Airplane got their name, of course.

9. White Rabbit is my shit man

10. thats tight but id probably find an actual roach clip before i found a match

11. easier and less flamable way to do it is use 2 pennies as a clip.

12. just make a roach man, roachless spliffs are dirty.

13. Exactly mate:wave:

14. hah right on :smoke:

15. I thought the thread was going to be about that.

16. Haha, same.

17. wow that waould scare the shit out of me... maby a mean joke to play on someone