Jeff Dunham Fans

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, Jan 6, 2013.

1. i guess yours must be really important because you used an image and not words.

that sure showed me.

2. greer barnes is funny as hell

3. #23 Buddha_Man, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013

guys like bill o'reilly and other shitty people are also on TV, does that make him a good guy

i mean, dunham is basically a racist who uses puppets as his voice so he doesn't have to take the flak. ventrilequists belong at kids birthday parties, not on my favorite channel, comedy central.

4. haha pretty sure that's jeff dunham sticking up for himself cause i can't see any sane person doing that.

5. ever heard of george carlin? genius. or louis c.k? genius. louis c.k is a white guy who used the N word on stage and didnt offend anyone.

im not a "hater" as you kids say. i'm a guy who likes comedy, and someone who can appreciate when a comedian makes a point that i can relate to. i have never laughed at anything dunham, or his stupid puppets have said. ive watched all his specials, so i have a right to say i dont like the guy.

6. Jeff dunam sucks worse then any comedian I've ever seen.

Sure maybe the first time I saw him on tv I got some laughs but now he has 0 new material and its lame as fuck.

Have you ever seen him try to do standup without the puppets? It's pretty bad