Jeff Dunham Fans

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, Jan 6, 2013.

1. If you are a jeff dunham fan you are a piece of crap and are helping to destroy comedy

2. oh thank god... i thought this was going to be an appreciation thread.

[​IMG]

3. Silence, I kill you..

just kidddin man

4. I got really worried when i saw this thread title....

5. Haha i allready had my shit talking ready.

6. the honkys love himm

7. Motherfuckers can't stand other people success.

fucking haters, tell me when your comedy specials are on.

8. Island sweet is indeed Jeff Dunham.

9. I stopped liking puppet shows after 2nd grade.

10. motherfuckers hating on other opinions.

fucking haters, tell me when you have an opinion about his comedy

:rolleyes:

11. Not really my taste in comedy, but quit fucking hating.

Hopefully you get the like you wanted tho. You are so witty! Good for you bro!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNtt0TikVDU]Greer Barnes Comedy Central pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]

12. HITLERS OPINION WAS GREAT :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

13. lol that people still use the word hater....

people have opinions, get over it

14. That's just like, your opinion man

15. lol really that's what you use?

2 different scales. if for some reason OP leads us to genocide of Jeff Dunhams followers then ill take it back

16. and I am entitled to have an opinion about others opinions.

Who would have thought :D

17. #18 Stormy Sea, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
    Meh. I think he is a talented ventriloquist and I know that I couldn't do what he does (nor would I want to), but his actual jokes fall flat and they don't amuse me because they aren't clever, witty, or unique.

I'd much rather watch some Louis CK, heck, anybody really :x At least then I'm guaranteed a laugh or two.

The only thing that really actually bothers me about Jeff Dunham is that he's constantly on ComedyCentral these days and they aren't giving any time to other comedians that I personally would enjoy a lot more :/ Especially since it's the same reruns over and over.. bleh.

18. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

see, thats really dumb and you shouldnt do that.

and jeff dunham can eat a dick

19. [​IMG]

I like how you took your time to click a button so many times just for me, love you too bro. <3