jeff corwin came into my work yesterday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by speechless, May 16, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

yeah, so the title really says it all. i was like holy balls that's the guy from animal planet. he had a meeting with my boss to configure a menu for the catering job we're doing for him soon. wtf?

2. Will owl stew be on the menu? :D

that's rad tho haha there was a day many many years ago where I thought he was cute

3. If only you knew before hand, you could have got some stuffed toy monkeys.

The dude is completely petrified of monkeys and flips out whenever he sees them on his show :D

4. Haha...that's so random....

5. Lol..i agree you should do that

6. Woah thats sick, Jeff Corwin's a beast, he woulda wiped the floor with Steve Irwins lame ass knowledge of animals anyday son, JC all day

7. no

8. Steve Irwin would fuck his shit up

9. ^^^^ this lol steve irwin is the shit too bad he died :( one of the greatest people ever

10. JEff Corwin is honestly hilarious on his shows, i think he does know more he helped teach my mom about animals and stuff - but seriously the voices and accents he makes.

11. Should threw a pit viper at him!

12. [quote name='"the blunt truth"']Woah thats sick, Jeff Corwin's a beast, he woulda wiped the floor with Steve Irwins lame ass knowledge of animals anyday son, JC all day[/quote]

Wow you are dumb.

Steve Irwin was so Fucking dope.

13. They both hosted great shows. Steve is definitely more legendary and would hold anything by hand, while Corwin was a little more cautious

14. NOONE talks shit about Steve Irwin.

He was the best at what he did and was also my CHILDHOOD HERO.

Jeff corwins a possserrrrrr.

15. Dude, really? Steve Irwin was a great guy, no reason to be so disrespectful.

16. [quote name='"SotalyTober"']

He was the best at what he did and was also my CHILDHOOD HERO.
    .[/quote]

Ya, same here. I loved that guy and watched all of his shows. Really cool guy that just loved nature. He was a little too cocky though, and those damn sting rays got him. he could of easily been killed a hundred times with the other crazy shit he did though haha.

17. You should of said Steve Irwin was better

18. Dont talk about eating owls thats bad fucking jewjew.