Jeeze! What does it take to get some rep around here!

Discussion in 'General' started by ...Spliff!, May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thx guys ^^^ i knew that 100 rep points = a bar, and i figured that the more rep you had the more rep you would give i just wasn\'t sure.

2. haha, this wasn\'t meant as a \"give me rep thread\" I was high and curious...

No need to hate on me, we are all coming together for the same reason, a love for marijuana! :hello:

3. devo, i got 6 rep points for that lol. thank you.

4. How many rep points for a light green bar?

5. Lmao...so basically nothing, but since rep doesn\'t matter its all the thought that counts :)

6. exactly, its just nice to get rep, the points mean nothing, but rep, is very nice.

7. 100 per bar lebowski. until you reach a certain point in the rep system and it takes more rep to reach the next bar(200 per bar for me at the moment)

8. Thats what i wanted to know, the light green ones, ty.

9. Is the 200 per bar when you reach the lighter green ones? I\'d assume it is.

Edit: Damn beat me to it ^^

10. well since i didnt even realize lebowski has upped his rep a lot lately lol, yes i guess it is for the green bars

11. Yeah dude, Rasta_Man gave me a rep, and I got my 3rd light one.

12. i give oral pleasure

13. What does a purpleish/blue rep point mean?

14. <table class=\"tborder\" align=\"center\" border=\"0\" cellpadding=\"6\" cellspacing=\"1\" width=\"100%\"><tbody id=\"collapseobj_usercp_reputation\" style=\"\"><tr><td class=\"thead\" colspan=\"2\"> Thread</td> <td class=\"thead\">Date</td> <td class=\"thead\">Comment</td> </tr> <tr> <td class=\"alt2\">[​IMG]</td> <td class=\"alt1Active\" id=\"p1001811\" width=\"50%\">Jeeze! What does it...</td> <td class=\"alt2\" nowrap=\"nowrap\">05-22-2006 09:10 PM</td> <td class=\"alt1\" width=\"50%\">man.. i just had to do it :p
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

15. it means that the person who gave you that rep (+ or -) is too new or has -rep....which means it doesnt add or take away from your rep points.

16. Yeah, the rep system is pretty crazy. The only down side about rep/post count is that it forces me to judge a poster against my will. I\'d rather just have a completely unbiased opinion on a new poster but when I see a noob... I just think N00B! Even if the exact opposite is true.

The last tech forum I was at I was up to 7 bars I think, same rep system. Then my IP got banned because I got in a fight with this dumb moderator who had this shitty ass attitude, and I basically told him off.

In a way when you see someone with a lot of rep you trust the validity of their post more. How do you guys feel about that?

17. like before i knew what the bars were for (noob) i looked at everyone equally.

but now idk, i guess im just used to putting more faith in posts with more bars.

18. yeah i never get rep either... i dont really care though... its just rep.

when i do get rep its from the same 4 people and they need to spread it before giving it back to me. haha and when i do alot of times ill get -rep annomyously. atleast when i give neg rep its for a reason and i usually leave a comment iwht my name.

rep is insignificant to me. i mean i have a 1200 post count and a rep of 213. haha ok so people dont like me... i get it... haha

19. Go ahead laugh your asses off but wtf is a rep+ ? I don\'t get on here much because we are relocating 2 provinces east, I\'ve seen this in all kinds of post but not sure what it\'s for.:confused:

20. haha, glass girl has more rep than most people on this thread and doenst even know what were talking about haha...

But above your name in your post there are bars. the more rep u get, the more bars u get. you can give +rep or - rep, by clicking the posters box, (the exact post u liked to give rep for, cause u liked it alot) and its the little scale type box in the top right of each post. click it and u can give it.

or if u click on \"user cp\" then u can check ur rep and the comments they left.
    most people on this site though say, + rep haha, just because they see other people do so, and dont actually give it to them, because they dont knmow how, they just think we say it lol

AND in my opinion, its BULLShit!!! when someone leaves u -neg rep for somen and dont leave there names, im not going to bitch or -rep you back, i just want your reason why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.