Jeeps indoor grow, first journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 97jeep, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That Spartan looked so good when it was posted up on IG. Ninja Smash sounds good too. Beta test section on OGL?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Holy cow. That's a lot of seeds to start all at once. But then, I'm a very small-time grower. LOL.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Blue Dream 40 days in here. This is an 80% sativa strain so it's looking stretchy now but it should start swelling in the next 2-3 weeks. Prolly 8 weeks to go. 2 in Roots Organics soil and fiber pots and 2 in coco loco hempy buckets. Hoping for 50 zips or 3 pounds on this run.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  4. Phnerd had a giveaway on ig and sent it out to everyone that participated and the ninja smash is bought from thelumberjack

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  5. They are regs so prolly half will be males, and then run them once to find the keepers

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  6. I'll have to go check him out, I'm liking what I see so far with it, and there sample came with coozies that say "kiss my grass it's organic"

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. jeep how did you get the samples?

• Like Like x 6
  8. Contact Us – URB Natural

I emailed them, they have a 4oz sample bottle on the site but I couldn't figure out how so I just emailed them. Told them what I was using and why I wanted to try their product

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Thanks

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 7
  10. 1521395435106.jpg

1521395443113.jpg

1521395451281.jpg

Next round of seedlings are above ground. 12 for 12 BTY x Spartan kush and 11 for 12 ninja smash so far

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. BTY and Spartan looked so damn good when the OG crew posted. I hope you find a serious keeper!!!

• Like Like x 4
  12. I'm sure I will, ocean grown has some fire genetics, everything iv seen people run has had at least 1 keeper in the mix

• Like Like x 6
  13. Hey Jeep and friends! I decided that my buds were a little fluffy and not as tight as some of the stuff I see, so I got a seal-a-meal vacuum sealer and now my shit looks almost pro! Haa! I squeeze it real good a couple of times and put it in a baggie. Not the closest trim, but some green looks nice so I left it. (1 oz Red Purps) [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Haha nice, I know a few people that do that for bag appeal and whatnot. Have you figured out why is going airy tho?

• Like Like x 3
  15. It's only a little fluffy, just a little bit more than I like. Squeezing it does make it look great in the bag and also reduces the volume by 50%. It kind of seals the buds so less chance of air deteriorating the trichs. I might learn to grow some good stuff some day! Haa!

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.