1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeeps indoor grow, first journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 97jeep, Feb 7, 2016.

1. That Spartan looked so good when it was posted up on IG. Ninja Smash sounds good too. Beta test section on OGL?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Holy cow. That's a lot of seeds to start all at once. But then, I'm a very small-time grower. LOL.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Blue Dream 40 days in here. This is an 80% sativa strain so it's looking stretchy now but it should start swelling in the next 2-3 weeks. Prolly 8 weeks to go. 2 in Roots Organics soil and fiber pots and 2 in coco loco hempy buckets. Hoping for 50 zips or 3 pounds on this run.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  4. Phnerd had a giveaway on ig and sent it out to everyone that participated and the ninja smash is bought from thelumberjack

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  5. They are regs so prolly half will be males, and then run them once to find the keepers

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  6. I'll have to go check him out, I'm liking what I see so far with it, and there sample came with coozies that say "kiss my grass it's organic"

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. jeep how did you get the samples?

• Like Like x 6
  8. Contact Us – URB Natural

I emailed them, they have a 4oz sample bottle on the site but I couldn't figure out how so I just emailed them. Told them what I was using and why I wanted to try their product

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Thanks

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 7
  10. 1521395435106.jpg

1521395443113.jpg

1521395451281.jpg

Next round of seedlings are above ground. 12 for 12 BTY x Spartan kush and 11 for 12 ninja smash so far

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. BTY and Spartan looked so damn good when the OG crew posted. I hope you find a serious keeper!!!

• Like Like x 4
  12. I'm sure I will, ocean grown has some fire genetics, everything iv seen people run has had at least 1 keeper in the mix

• Like Like x 6
  13. Hey Jeep and friends! I decided that my buds were a little fluffy and not as tight as some of the stuff I see, so I got a seal-a-meal vacuum sealer and now my shit looks almost pro! Haa! I squeeze it real good a couple of times and put it in a baggie. Not the closest trim, but some green looks nice so I left it. (1 oz Red Purps) [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Haha nice, I know a few people that do that for bag appeal and whatnot. Have you figured out why is going airy tho?

• Like Like x 3
  15. It's only a little fluffy, just a little bit more than I like. Squeezing it does make it look great in the bag and also reduces the volume by 50%. It kind of seals the buds so less chance of air deteriorating the trichs. I might learn to grow some good stuff some day! Haa!

• Like Like x 3

Grasscity Deals Near You