Jeeps indoor grow, first journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 97jeep, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’ll say this Jeep. If you’re a good indoor grower outdoors you become excellent. There’s not near as much maintenance outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  2. Almost 3 weeks in flower for the Red Purps mainlines. Pretty tight bud structure for being small and abused from birth! Haa! Prolly 6 weeks to go. My first scrog. Ain't much yet but shooting for 10 zips each.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. Wtf?

• Like Like x 5
  4. Jeep, thanks so much for the panda film idea!!! Best thing I've done for my plant besides going LED!!!!
    20180203_170049.jpg
    20180203_170133.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thanks, you're a sweetheart!!! Coming home in a month? March, right?

• Like Like x 4
  6. Yup!! Soo ready! My bed is calling my name

Sent from my SM-T800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  7. :D I bet the wife will be just as glad to have you back in your bed as well, ;)

• Like Like x 5
  8. Ya but the dog won't be, he's been taking my side of the bed since I left lol

• Like Like x 5
  9. :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 3
  10. .

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Damn jeep. You’re gonna have to go to work manicuring when you get back. No rest for the weary eh?

Plants be looking great. Be sure to take care of your gardener. He did ya right bro.

WTF I’m so freaking lost

• Like Like x 4
  12. Its been my wife and brother in law. They have been doing pretty good, I'm glad its all still chugging along, and ya I def hook him up, free place to stay, all u can smoke bud, what else could ya ask for lol I get a few messages a day with random questions for the garden but they seem to be doing well. Can't wait to get back tho, I miss my therapy. Plus got new genetics I gotta get in the rotation

• Like Like x 6
  13. Damn, that room is just bursting!

@SlinkyKat , I was going to add that it would be his wife screaming, but you (sort of) beat me to the punch. LOL.

Note: once home, give Jeep at least a week before expecting ANY kind of communication. LOL. Take care, buddy. No getting restless and reckless during the count down.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Thanks em, no being reckless here, things have livened up the past couple days so we are staying on our toes. So ready to head back!!

Your garden is looking nice over there as well!

• Like Like x 5
  15. But animals and thieves

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.