Jeeeeeeez, WTF did I do???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokinGurl, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Well, Im sittin in my apt when I hear the yelling of obscenties coming from outside. At first I try to ignore it then it continues. Im like wtf, kids live here and your acting ridiculous. Mid 30-40 year old women acting like that.
    So, I needed to go to my car anyways and I wanted to make sure everythings okay, like no one got beat up.
    As soon as i open the door, one of the women yelling was on my floor (4th out of 6)
    Im like what just happened? Why were they yelling?
    The woman all of a sudden just snaps on me and is all like "Why does it bother you?" and says some more rude ass shit
    Me "uh, yeah actually"
    Her (YELLING) "Dont tell me what to do!!!"
    Me "I didnt at all tell you not to do anything you just snapped on me for no reason"
    Her (YELLING) "blah mind your own buisness blah blah"
    Me "Well, I didnt do a thing to you, so you need to stop yelling at me.
    Go in your own apt and yell. Have a great day."
    I wanted to hurt her so bad, but she knows I toke and could use it against me. She would have probly did some pussy shit like call the cops and pressed some bullshit charges and make me lose my college financial aid. SO basically I was like fuck it, and tuned her out then said shit sarcastically. She had me so heated though.
    Up until that point she had been cool and we had even toked together so I was so suprised when she snapped on me.
    Wow. She was trippin.

2. she prolly was trippin shoulda just told her on the way back from the car or something to shut up and slam the door on her face is she starts yellin

3. Should of kicked her right in the pussy.

4. ^this

5. [​IMG]

6. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

7. interesting chronicle, sibling