Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jedi?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KcRollin99, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Right now, im a bit unclear with this strain. I live in KC, and have a friend telling me that he had been getting some Jedi for 65 and eigth, and it was just great, insane bud. What im trying to figure out, is whether or not he was really getting it, as i haven't come in touch with any in KC before. Has anyone in KC come accross it here, i know it's out there, but i'd just like to know if its popular or not.

Some recent buds: A lot of Chronic from that's grown in toronto, some pretty fire bubba, and other non named buds that are really dank.

2. "I find your lack of faith disturbing...."

3. I somewhat figured, but as im JUST now starting to really become a stoner, im just now evolving out of getting average bud, and haven't seen too much of anything too rare, which is what im really after.

4. Very dank, sounds this bud, yes?

5. If your asking if this bud was very dank, indeed.

6. Unless your buying from the grower. I would recommend you don't make your decisions to purchase cannabis based on a cool sounding name. Especially if the dealer has multiple products. Looks, smell, and texture are what should make your decision.

7. #7 blackbur, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    a lot of dealers put names on bud..so it sells off of hype of the actual strains. theres no way to tell what it is unless you visit the grower and see that hes getting his seeds from a reputable bank...or if his dealer is buying from a dispensary which probably isn't happening.

Edit: ahh dopeman beat me to it.

8. Obviously you need to check your buds for your likings. The most recent i've been receiving has been a no name, extremely hairy, almost a jungly look to it, very dank and an all around good bud. I don't buy due to names, i peep my buds and inspect, if i don't like my money is saved for another green, but if i do, my bubbler just keeps on bubbling :)